DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023

Good afternoon, evening... morning?

I have finished the renders of the first day of the update, from Monday I will start writing text and script, I hope to manage it in a week and start the next day of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just a quick question:

Are you meaning for the upcoming release all renders are done... or that there maybe several "day" content and its just one day of several?

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Just a quick question:

Are you meaning for the upcoming release all renders are done... or that there maybe several "day" content and its just one day of several?
Logo is always making updates covering 2 game days. As of now, the renderings of the first game day have been completed. Next week he will deal with the other work of the 1st day. Then he will work on it on the 2nd day.

Reactions: logoarh

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Logo is always making updates covering 2 game days. As of now, the renderings of the first game day have been completed. Next week he will deal with the other work of the 1st day. Then he will work on it on the 2nd day.
This man is telling the truth

people, is it possible that both the excitation and trust of casey to the MC were high levels in one game or should you first play where there are many levels of trust and then play many levels of excitation ?! because I don’t understand how it’s possible for both of them to be on a high level in one game :unsure:
You will not be able to get everything in one pass, you will have to choose one thing

Kilersss

Aug 27, 2023

You will not be able to get everything in one pass, you will have to choose one thing
clearly 50/50 doesn’t work, so yes... bummer))) but here’s the 1st joke that Yeli is playing the NTR route then MS can 1 race fuck Casey))) but what next? game over huh? Or if you're still on the road, NTR MS will be able to have fun with Casey again as it should?

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023

______________________________________++++++________________________________________________________

I'd offer to extend my services as a technical advisor in writing... But I am selfish and what to see what you come up with. If I helped, then the "surprise" would be gone :)

Maybe on your next game... LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: logoarh

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
oh i see, i hope we can get more in the future, i'll starting playing rn, thanks.
game is super hot anyways but this was also my reaction, i kind of wished we could just be a depraved loser and just go all NTR after. both with the other brother taking the MC's place with the girlfriend AND with the sister, and with the boss lol

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
I don't have enough free time for this game. No, this is my first and only game.

I have my own plot plan, thank you
_______________________________________++++++_______________________________________________________

Yep, do stick to your own plot. You have gotten this far, but if you want to ask for suggestions go for it. You are not bound to accept suggestions.

And please don't rush this game!

Just be mindful of what you already have presented and keep the timing of events in a natural progression. I don't know how aware you are, but the plots and store line you are using has a natural flow to it :) I'll be willing to throw my hat in the ring for your next project, but that ought not be for a long while before you are ready to start another project.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

Weekly news

Good afternoon people,
I have finished the text and script of the first day of the update, from Monday I will start making renders for the second day.

ss.jpg
*This image is not from the game, but just like that

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023

Good evening guys,
I'm still doing renders of the second day of the update, about 20 percent is ready.
Are you throwing out these crumbs to give us ideas to fuel our fevered dreams? Well its working :giggle:

The beauty of some of these tidbits is there is no context to them that gives away the story... smart. Though I can infer in this one, Kasie seems rather comfortable standing topless before Derek and Kenny. That said having followed your project from the beginning, your writing style does give away some of the plot and what to expect.

I wish you well in continuing this project and any future projects after this one. Just a word of advice, don't be too predictable. You got the talent to be sure; just need to sharpen your writing strategies a little... what I am hoping with your next release is that I am totally wrong

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes