herlam

Apr 3, 2021
Sadly with all the bad comments around last times update and how people acted Logo stopped engaging with this forum :rolleyes:
Hopefully he comes back after next update.
Miss his insight :coffee:
I love the game but the dev does not like criticism. Everybody said that D&D is a bad idea and we were right. Now the other thing that we all said is that the many paths has problems and it doesn't trigger the correct scenes, so pretty much you see the game from the gallery and not actually play the game…he does not respond.

Oct 26, 2022
Everybody said that D&D is a bad idea and we were right.
No you weren't right.
You judged one update, one scene to a larger story. You have no clue how it might play after another update do you?
You all are so quick to be negative and tear down a Dev.
It's exhausting just to read I can't imagine what it's like for the human being that is the dev.

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
It's exhausting just to read I can't imagine what it's like for the human being that is the dev.
If you feel that way about my comment you can just move on, but since you bother to comment in such a funny way, all I can tell you is to learn to respect other people's opinions. Especially when these opinions are acceptable to most.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
I love the game but the dev does not like criticism. Everybody said that D&D is a bad idea and we were right. Now the other thing that we all said is that the many paths has problems and it doesn't trigger the correct scenes, so pretty much you see the game from the gallery and not actually play the game…he does not respond.
___________________________________++++++________________________________________________________

I wanted to see the D&D part of the game. I was curious how the DEV was going to develop D&D night as part of the story. It was a creative and bold project to attempt I thought. First and foremost, I look the writing and store line and base the whole game on those elements. There are so many bad games out there; the art is great, the theme is good, but damn the rest of those games are a dumpster fire.

Did the D&D night do what everyone was hoping it would do? No, it didn't. What was everyone hoping for? Kasie getting so wrapped up in the game she would walk around nude? Or that it would put her in the mood for something more "interesting?" That would be the standard outcome of an H-game. From the start I thought it was going to be a "relationship" build opportunity and maybe open other doors. I kind of got what I was expecting, but yes, the whole event fell short.

Still D&D night was an event that didn't ruin the story but didn't advance it either. I still hold the cloth shopping content release lost the game some ground. This game is all about timing of events and progression. It nails it in some parts and is weak in other parts. Where should the progression be at this moment?

Where the story should be is Kasie fantasizing about Derek (...and maybe Kenny), but she should be thinking of what she wants and wrestling with her inner demons about it. Kasie should be thinking of actually having sex with Derek (...and maybe Kenny). Part that has come to pass but wasn't hit hard enough is Kasie's jealousy of the attention Derek is getting (the gym girl for example) but more so Mia.

Where the rats need to desert the ship is if mother is re-introduced at this stage without the emotional and physical conflict of Kasie and Derek being in a real relationship. That would be the point where the game takes a turn toward dumpster fire.

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Hi, I haven't disappeared anywhere, I just have very little free time lately.

I read your reviews, but answering the same thing a hundred times is also tiring.

As for the fact that I'm doing something "wrong", I don't think so. I do what I like and will continue to do so. If you like it, fine, if not, well, then we have different tastes, that's all.

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018

I read your reviews, but answering the same thing a hundred times is also tiring.

As for the fact that I'm doing something "wrong", I don't think so. I do what I like and will continue to do so. If you like it, fine, if not, well, then we have different tastes, that's all.
i personally thik you shou;ld have included the DnD game with a bigger update with some aftermath of the game. just the game and then it ended i the reason people hated it

herlam

Apr 3, 2021

I respect and support your work 100% and you can see by the signature if i like your game or not. We do not have different taste because i love everything you have done except the D&D but i know that you will continue given us a great game and i cannot wait for future updates. BUT you have to check the paths/scenes and this is technical issue and does not have to do anything with the extremely good story and overall game.

Oct 26, 2022
learn to respect other people's opinions.
You should take your own advice and add in respect for Devs who give their time and skill to strangers for free. If you can't then you and the rest of the negativity in this thread should move on yourselves. Now I'm not going to spam this thread anymore. You all complaining have done that enough.

This game fucking rules! Can't wait to see where it goes next.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
I respect and support your work 100% and you can see by the signature if i like your game or not. We do not have different taste because i love everything you have done except the D&D but i know that you will continue given us a great game and i cannot wait for future updates. BUT you have to check the paths/scenes and this is technical issue and does not have to do anything with the extremely good story and overall game.
I went through the game with an open script file. Everything was fine with the paths. No bugs. It's just that there are some hiccups, like you won't get a certain scene, because of a non-obvious decision you made a few days ago or something like that. The only thing I can advise is to watch the scenes in the gallery.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023

__________________________________++++++++++++++________________________________________________

Logoarh, you have the right attitude about your art. It's yours and you are in the driver's seat while the rest of us are along for the ride. And you are correct; we will either enjoy the journey or we won't.

Honestly you have a solid concept of a game, a working premise, and a good story line. All that means you have a real following or fans if you like. Believe it or not, everyone that plays your game or comments on all want you to succeed. The worst part of having "fans" is knowing which fans are offering you helpful advice and those just making noise. If I was writing the story line for this game, sure I would done things differently as would any writer. That isn't the point while the point is it's your story... your plans... your outcomes.

I don't know how you work behind the scenes. If you are alone with the writing, if you have already mapped out the game from start to finish and you are following that map, or if it's a free flow process, there I suspect none of us know how you are pulling off this game. Still, all you will get from me is constructive advice, observations and commentary, hopefully helpful.. So here is some useful advice:

If you know of or can find a knowledgeable* person, have that individual review your work, make suggestions, add some ideas and collaborate with them. I bet you will find some of the stress lessened a little, your own ideas will follow better. I see the writer's trap you are falling into, tunnel vision. You are too engrossed in in the details of each event and not seeing the full picture. Or do what I do if I don't have a collaborator, just stop, take a walk, play with the dog or cat and forget about the work, then come back to it. Option two is a little speedier then just hammering out content but less fun. First option is just as fast but human interaction, especially if they are fun and a pleasure to talk too, makes it more like a hobby then work

Again take it for what it is worth as just helpful suggestions :cool:

*Knowledgeable: someone good with human interaction, physiology, creativity, and understanding

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023

Weekly news

Good evening friends,
a little late news, lately I don't have enough time for anything.
I'm still doing renders of the first day of the update, about 80 percent is ready.

View attachment 2901718
_________________________________++++++++++_______________________________________________________

Looking good

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020

Weekly news

Good evening friends,
a little late news, lately I don't have enough time for anything.
I'm still doing renders of the first day of the update, about 80 percent is ready.

View attachment 2901718
Seemed like the element of jealousy (Kasie's) will be pursued; this would logically hasten her corruption/affair with our pervy hero!

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Seemed like the element of jealousy (Kasie's) will be pursued; this would logically hasten her corruption/affair with our pervy hero!
I mentioned that sometime ago to have a jealousy arch added to the plot, though I had more an idea it would be Mia. But it is a good idea, not in that it would "corrupt" Kasie, but force Kasie to come to grips with her own feelings and desires.

Good plots and story lines has to have an element of phycology...that is why there really are not that many writers. It takes an understanding of people to present a good story

Reactions: Loltz

Kilersss

Aug 27, 2023
people, is it possible that both the excitation and trust of casey to the MC were high levels in one game or should you first play where there are many levels of trust and then play many levels of excitation ?! because I don’t understand how it’s possible for both of them to be on a high level in one game :unsure:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Good afternoon, evening... morning?

I have finished the renders of the first day of the update, from Monday I will start writing text and script, I hope to manage it in a week and start the next day of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes