FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
How hard is the NTR in this game? Are we talking about getting cucked and blocked and made to feel like shit? or is it just a sharing type situation?

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Simple Gallery Unlocker
Game Version: 0.2.6
Extract contents into the root folder. This allows you to unlock the gallery using the "Open All" button.

Support the Game Dev if you're feeling generous. Enjoy!
Oh boy! When I look at the picture gallery, I have missed some scenes. The game would need a hint, a walkthrough to see what you get with the next step. :unsure:

ZIROKARS

Jul 20, 2023
Fingers crossed your so right about that!!!! Especially love the idea of he with the mother and father, that would be some interesting content!!!! Unfortunately in the decryption it does say young girl and her two younger brothers.... That is another reason I don't think so, although it does have multiple endings, could one of them be her living with her dad as his new lover/wife....
Now that will be NTR that I think a lot of incest lovers that hate NTR would like to see (anything sexual that's not with anyone besides the MC alone is NTR, although sharing is still a form of NTR also).... But reason I said I doubt it will happen is so many people keep complaining about there being NTR in the game...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What is the name of this game and where can I download it?

0Jg6@^$WYe

Apr 8, 2018
How hard is the NTR in this game? Are we talking about getting cucked and blocked and made to feel like shit? or is it just a sharing type situation?
As of 2.6, at least, I'd describe it as very soft. There's no humiliation, and the "sharing" is not swapping partners or anything:

I could be wrong, there are a LOT of variations in this game, but I've played through three times -- once trying to be balanced, once prioritizing the other girl, and once prioritizing the sister -- and never saw anything NTR-y I didn't specifically cause to happen.

Reactions: Jorjor69

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
As of 2.6, at least, I'd describe it as very soft. There's no humiliation, and the "sharing" is not swapping partners or anything:

I could be wrong, there are a LOT of variations in this game, but I've played through three times -- once trying to be balanced, once prioritizing the other girl, and once prioritizing the sister -- and never saw anything NTR-y I didn't specifically choose to enable in the decisions that immediately preceded it.
Almost every comment I read about NTR made on all the NTR games have the following..

It's simply the person the MC is having a sexual relationship with, is also having a sexual relationship with someone else besides the MC...

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Voropbugün saat 14:07 (in discord)

Hey hey hello everyone! There will be no news on the game today, but I still have good news that many of you are sure to like. I decided to create a channel for you called ⁠┆renders, where I will post bonus renders that the Logo makes for our @SubscribeStars. Most of them will not be from the summer story, but they are still very good. First, I will publish older renders that are for substars, and after half a year (mb more) logo will be doing new fan-renders based on my preparations, exclusively from summer story. And by the way, @SubscribeStars, don't worry, you'll still be the first to get all new renders. (this render with Kasie will not be in the game)

2.jpg

ZIROKARS

Jul 20, 2023
Voropbugün saat 14:07 (in discord)

Hey hey hello everyone! There will be no news on the game today, but I still have good news that many of you are sure to like. I decided to create a channel for you called ⁠┆renders, where I will post bonus renders that the Logo makes for our @SubscribeStars. Most of them will not be from the summer story, but they are still very good. First, I will publish older renders that are for substars, and after half a year (mb more) logo will be doing new fan-renders based on my preparations, exclusively from summer story. And by the way, @SubscribeStars, don't worry, you'll still be the first to get all new renders. (this render with Kasie will not be in the game)

View attachment 2831006
ex sorry the render came out right .. in vain they won’t make it in the game, but it would be better if casey were groped by the chest and at this time ms and kenny are trying to tarashilis like suckers while casey is groping chest HAHA

pikaposty

Apr 5, 2017
Great game! And oh my God! It's a game! So what the f * * * do you need to go through??? Enjoy the game, the so-called "Visual Novels" here thousands - choose any, or comics. No need to peck the developer's brain. And do not give advice to the developer. There are thousands of us here and everyone has their own tastes. And your own, no one is f***ed by an interesting opinion)))You can't please everyone. Sorry for the machine translation))

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
I tested around with all of the choices and I think it's just more or less dialogue depending on what choice you make?
Non of the choices really had any bad outcomes other than losing HP or skipping entire scenes more or less.
Unless you maybe gameover if you make all the choices that net you losing HP?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've gone through this last update and shaking my head as to what the writers/developers are attempting to accomplish.

The whole game revolves around three metrics, arousal, relationship, and not enough of either arousal or relationship points. In past updates you were rewarded in some way and penalized in others. So to get the whole content and see the totality of the storyline you play focused on either arousal or relationship points. In this release, what was established? Perhaps someone can clue me in.

My expectation of D&D night was character development. Perhaps Kasie would start to accept Derek's feelings and want them...(relationship), or Kasie would start losing more inhibition and start giving into her own desires... (arousal). And if it was the Kenny/Derek path a player took that the D&D night would set the groundwork for it.

It's a good game all in all. But it does need a remake only in a more balanced approach. Sadly, it would require 30% more content then is already out there to bridge the gaps.

This is the first solid appearance of mother since the beginning of the game. Story plot lines with timing is on shaky grounds as it is. The story timetable is summer break. Thats a few months long and time is clicking away fast. To suddenly throw mother into the plot would wreck the game because Kasie, Derek, and Kenny are not developed enough among themselves. Mother just popping in--bad idea.

Reintroducing mother ought to be the moment Kasie and to a lesser extent the brothers are given time to reflect on past actions (which are not many). That is the moment when Kasie truly accepts the situation and enjoys it or turns away from it. And how the player makes Kasie go down either path is the game itself.

Reactions: yrban7477

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've gone through this last update and shaking my head as to what the writers/developers are attempting to accomplish.

The whole game revolves around three metrics, arousal, relationship, and not enough of either arousal or relationship points. In past updates you were rewarded in some way and penalized in others. So to get the whole content and see the totality of the storyline you play focused on either arousal or relationship points. In this release, what was established? Perhaps someone can clue me in.

My expectation of D&D night was character development. Perhaps Kasie would start to accept Derek's feelings and want them...(relationship), or Kasie would start losing more inhibition and start giving into her own desires... (arousal). And if it was the Kenny/Derek path a player took that the D&D night would set the groundwork for it.

It's a good game all in all. But it does need a remake only in a more balanced approach. Sadly, it would require 30% more content then is already out there to bridge the gaps.

This is the first solid appearance of mother since the beginning of the game. Story plot lines with timing is on shaky grounds as it is. The story timetable is summer break. Thats a few months long and time is clicking away fast. To suddenly throw mother into the plot would wreck the game because Kasie, Derek, and Kenny are not developed enough among themselves. Mother just popping in--bad idea.

Reintroducing mother ought to be the moment Kasie and to a lesser extent the brothers are given time to reflect on past actions (which are not many). That is the moment when Kasie truly accepts the situation and enjoys it or turns away from it. And how the player makes Kasie go down either path is the game itself.

the dev has made huge mistakes with the multi path. Simply it does not work. Any choice you make Any path you take and stick to it at the end you have missed extremely a lot of scenes... Even in the path only MC+sister many scenes does not play no matter what are my stats. We have said it many times but the dev does not reply for this problem and probably do not even care after so many updates.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021

Well it was supposed to be a 2 day update but since it dragged on for so long he cut it down to 1 day and we only got 1 part of the D&D session.
That's why we got all the buildup and none of the release/endings of it.
He said he is saving part 2 of the D&D update for later but don't know if that is next update or just on hold for now since this update gave him huge amounts of trouble to release on time even for the day 1 part.

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes