Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
just to let you know the vast majority of games that use D&D or other games inside their game is mainly for 3 reason.

1 writer's block from the creator, who can't continue the story

2 he slows down the game because he's bored or lost interest or just milking his subscribers

3 he likes the D&D so much so he must do that

I trylly hope in this case is number three because as i said the majority of games that do this end up with abandoned sign.
And to be honest every body said that overall it was a bad/poor update...

PS I think the real problem now in this game (A GREAT GAME) is the extremly to many paths that everytime you play any choice you make you end up missing a lot of scenes.
Well this was supposed to be a 2 day update and not just 1.
Either alot of stuff got cut to actually get something out (rendering nude scenes/animations) or all the sexual stuff was planned for day 2 of the DnD session.
Usually feels like most of these updates follow the same formula of -> buildup -> buildup -> buildup -> release -> end of update.

And obviously this update was incredibly lacking in that final bit.

Now let's see when he comes back if he continues this DnD session or if he continues the game overall since this update had incredibly poor reception.
He did atleast give himself an out in making the DnD session end with the day so it could be saved for a later time.
Unfortunately I have to say that the D&D event bored me a lot, strange because I used to play it in real life. But if I find myself playing an eritical game and I'm faced with an event that lasts almost 2 hours if not even more reading in a language I'm not good at, you can understand the boredom that assails you. It doesn't happen often to me, but it was one of those few times that after reading for 15 minutes, I couldn't resist clicking ctrl and skipping a lot of dialogue. In fact I found myself struggling to answer the various choices in the D&D event. (in fact if someone can, if he can tell me the consequences or the best choices of that part).

Not to mention too many path variables. There are too many! So many that you can't avoid the route you don't like or don't want to see.

As I mentioned in my comment yesterday, the game has huge potential, but it will end up turning away a lot of people. Saw one of the fetishes he has. I am tolerant and can play a game that gives me choices to avoid such consequences. But in the case of this game, too many variables, too many possibilities, that I started to get discouraged too.
I remain of the opinion that the best and wise thing that the developer can do is to give a walk/guide or to put the possibility of disabling the NTR fetish at the start of the game, so as to decrease the variable and help those players who don't want to take the wrong path for a slightest mistake of choice. (this game discourages and not helped to increase fans). It would also reduce the load of variables/choices in the game.

Last edited:

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
what people need to understand is that if a game gets a following then the dev extends it according to its following-yes the more you pay the slower it go-sad

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Hi logoarh I would like to give you some advice if I can, unfortunately I have to be a bit lengthy and explain the thing to you a bit.
Sorry for me bad english. I'm not complaining, just that writing in English is a bit difficult, so you might think otherwise. But I'm not complaining.

I think the problem with this game is that there are too many variables to take into account! Seriously, this game needs a guide to help you get to the path you're looking for! Yesterday I had to make 3 attempts at trying to get the 2 women you see in the game, WITHOUT sharing them with Kenny! But it's too hard to do, one way or another, the game always tries to bring it about sharing! Also is hard to unlock the girl in the gym.

I'll give you an example:
The first attempt I tried to seduce both sister and Mia. And in some scenes the game didn't go as I said!
I basically try to avoid Kenny all the time and literally tried to keep the relationship between Kenny and his sister on the low level.
I do not say to kenny the plan. I choice to play only the MC. Because i do not like NTR.
Meanwhile I hit on Mia. Mia and Kenny had never interacted together. But suddenly for no reason, when I choose to go out with the sister, Mia is alone for the first time with Kenny and she kisses him twice? The game show me Mia that first give him a normal kiss, then she climbs on him sitting down and kiss him again? why? I do not wanna see it! They've never spoken before, but she kisses him for no reason?

Exact same thing with sister, Kenny 2 point relationship with sister. Point that the game give to him without any reason.
There's this scene where Kenny tries to give his sister a foot massage, i interrupt them, she says no to Kenny. But a few days later, she says to Kenny, could you give me the massage again? I felt better after the massage last time? But i use the choice to avoid it last time. So she didn't get the massage? Why does the game think she received it? Obviously through relationship check, she say no again to the massage, because she's too involved with the MC.

In some point the game force the sister to interact with Kenny and give free points to him, when there are no choices? There's a scene where you goes to the pool, the MC/Sis/Kenny they lie down on the sunbed, but the sister starts touching Kenny hair while MC is on the other sunbed and then the game give 5-point to Kenny? At some points the game gives Kenny free points for no reason.

The three go shopping. The sister go to the dressing room to try a dress. The MC 35 as points, Kenny 5 (force point the game give him for no reason)(Kenny never interacted with his sister), the MC bored go away and then the sister decide to show all the clothes to Kenny? Especially the underwear and let him touch the skin? Without any reason?

To change this, you need to have 40 point! Then she change her clothes in front of the two boys? Not only MC but also Kenny. When i'm trying to play the no-NTR path.
While in the opposite case, only kenny remains for the intere time?
I had to reload an old save and try to change a few things here and there, to reach the 40 points and be able to see Kenny run in the bathroom, because he see the sis changing clothes. And again other variable check, to obtain the right scene to stay alone with her in the dressing room with her and tuck and kiss her.

One way or another if you don't use a cheat, you can't avoid everything! And anyway the game will try to force you to share. Even if you said no to sharing?

Also the NTR scene with the Boss. If you choice to go to Mia to fuck her, the sister is unable to say no, also if you help her understand tha things, you tell her to avoid him, she say you have right i do it next time. But then she is so weak and passive that she lets herself be dragged into the alley by the boss? I head to reload the game the same time that I realized what was going to happen and since I don't want to see those NTR things, I was almost forced to see it. If I hadn't loaded the game, I would have seen the aforementioned scene.

So as i say, this game need a real Walkthrough/Guide. Or you need to give us a NTR disable at the start of the game. So that we can see only the scene that we want! Because there are to many variable to take into account.
There are too many variations of all the scenes, that the game randomly loads some of them.

So really if you read this. Can you give us a walk/Guide or just let's us disable the NTR at the start of the game?
So you say this game have optional things, you can avoid, you can choice, you give us the choice that we want? Disable it and Kenny/Boss or whoever other men is out of the game. We just see them for plot, but not interaction with the girls/women.
Who wants to choose the game without disabling anything and who doesn't want to disable it and make everyone happy.

Thank you
No sure if you still need this or if you figured out by yourself, but as someone that played through multiple paths and tried to see as much content as possible, the here are some pointers.

You can not pursue Mia and your Sister.
You have to choose either one of them.

If you do not want to see NTR, you have to choose the sister, otherwise she will start preferring things with Kenny.
Also if you go full out with your sister, Mia will prefer Kenny, but I do not remember if she actually does very lewd stuff with him.

Kenny is also the sisters brother, so there will always be some affection to him. (Kiss on cheeks etc)

So in a sense, you can not avoid 'light' NTR kissing on cheeks, touching, voyeurism with Kenny.

So For the sister routes you have to focus on relationship or lust.
To avoid more NTR'ish scenes, go for the relationship route, since on the more lust route she will also be more open with, a bit with Kenny. Unfortunately you miss out on some nice content goin on this route.

If you go for the lust route and you can stand some scenes with Kenny (It will always be very minor, she will always prefer you) I would work with Kenny. That helps you to raise her Lust quite a bit while also not neglecting relationship points.
So this is almost a best of both worlds. You access a lot of lust content, but since your relationship is also good, you can also access her other scenes that require higher relationships.

Pure lust route (Especially without Kenny), starts cutting you of certain relationship and trust contentand can even lead her to sometimes choose Kenny over you. (If she shares the soda in the park with Kenny instead of you, you messed up).

So to conclude, the safest route for almost no "NTR" content is to focus only on sister and only on Relationship.

If you can stand some Kenny affection and want to unlock more content, go with Kenny's help and balance lust and relationship.

If you want to see more Lewd stuff, go for Lust options, but she might sometimes choose to show her lustful side to Kenny as well or even choose him over you.

Just remember: The option to your sister is open to you bas3ed only on your relationship with your sister. Kenny's RP does not affect how she feels towards you. So as long as your RP and Lust points are good, she is good to go. So anything that Kenny does to also raise her Lust points is actually a bonus/freeby points.

Maybe not what you wanted to hear, but there you have it.

PS. did not play last release. I'm not interested in DnD game. Will wait for next update.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
No sure if you still need this or if you figured out by yourself, but as someone that played through multiple paths and tried to see as much content as possible, the here are some pointers.

You can not pursue Mia and your Sister.
You have to choose either one of them.

If you do not want to see NTR, you have to choose the sister, otherwise she will start preferring things with Kenny.
Also if you go full out with your sister, Mia will prefer Kenny, but I do not remember if she actually does very lewd stuff with him.

Kenny is also the sisters brother, so there will always be some affection to him. (Kiss on cheeks etc)

So in a sense, you can not avoid 'light' NTR kissing on cheeks, touching, voyeurism with Kenny.

So For the sister routes you have to focus on relationship or lust.
To avoid more NTR'ish scenes, go for the relationship route, since on the more lust route she will also be more open with, a bit with Kenny. Unfortunately you miss out on some nice content goin on this route.

If you go for the lust route and you can stand some scenes with Kenny (It will always be very minor, she will always prefer you) I would work with Kenny. That helps you to raise her Lust quite a bit while also not neglecting relationship points.
So this is almost a best of both worlds. You access a lot of lust content, but since your relationship is also good, you can also access her other scenes that require higher relationships.

Pure lust route (Especially without Kenny), starts cutting you of certain relationship and trust contentand can even lead her to sometimes choose Kenny over you. (If she shares the soda in the park with Kenny instead of you, you messed up).

So to conclude, the safest route for almost no "NTR" content is to focus only on sister and only on Relationship.

If you can stand some Kenny affection and want to unlock more content, go with Kenny's help and balance lust and relationship.

If you want to see more Lewd stuff, go for Lust options, but she might sometimes choose to show her lustful side to Kenny as well or even choose him over you.

Just remember: The option to your sister is open to you bas3ed only on your relationship with your sister. Kenny's RP does not affect how she feels towards you. So as long as your RP and Lust points are good, she is good to go. So anything that Kenny does to also raise her Lust points is actually a bonus/freeby points.

Maybe not what you wanted to hear, but there you have it.

PS. did not play last release. I'm not interested in DnD game. Will wait for next update.
I can understand when you say you cant go both on Mia and the sister, but if you start to be friend with kenny, not metter what you choice at the start of the game. Also if you choice not to share the sister with Kenny the game start to share it with Kenny anyway. Let's me explain. Because if you raise the relationship with Kenny (MC friend with Kenny), the MC will start asking Kenny to participate in some sharing activities with the sister. For example when all three start sleeping in the same bed, the first night the MC will start touching his sister breast and if you are friend with Kenny he will automatically start touching his sister too.

The game is programmed to have too many variables. Which are also badly managed in this case.
At the beginning of the game I chose not to share. But if you're friends with Kenny, automatically, the MC tells Kenny if you want you can touch too. And Kenny starts touching his sister. This is why the variables are poorly managed. For the little kiss on the check, is not a problem, but if she start to kiss Kenny on the mouth, it becomes irritating. Because in my game she didn't have any kind of affection towards kenny, just a couple of points that the game gave for no reason. And it becomes abnormal that two people who don't even touch suddenly kiss for no reason.
For this I repeat that the game has too many variables. Because i try to play also without see Mia, but doesn't matter, the game will still keep pushing the sister towards Kenny, even without any reason to exist.

As i say i try 3 time, and every time the game in some way, pushes the sister toward Kenny. What does it mean in a long game? That even if you avoid letting them get close, the game will create some events and give some points to Kenny. And in the long game so many points will accumulate, that sooner or later something will always happen between the two. You can't avoid it to the end. Unless the developer has inserted something that blocks it. But still, it's not normal for her to touch Kenny in a provocative way. She should only do it in a brotherly, non-sexual way if I'm avoiding everything between the two.

There is another event, where she wakes up and sees Kenny masturbating and she starts doing it while watching him. When no sexual affection has developed between the two? How do you explain this to me?

The same thing happen also in the dressing room, she never speak to kenny, but she invite him to look at her while she dress and let him touch her...
And i always avoid that the two gain some point. But the game again without any reason, let it happen.

Also with Mia, the game create provocative event, without any sense. Also if you avoid to choice Mia, Mia and kenny barely speak to each other. But then suddenly for no reason, she kisses Kenny even when they had never spoken until the day before.

I didn't write those things in my previous post without trying to play it in various ways. There are choices that the game doesn't take into account. Because I repeat if at the beginning of the game I chose to avoid Kenny, the game should keep that choice in mind. And prevent these things from happening.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
This is the reason why we need a walkthrough. For people that don't like NTR or sharing.
You right about a walkthrough, but I'd use it to play just the NTR stuff! The normal/harem stuff is boring and too predictable, it's been done to death with every VN made. But there isn't that much NTR compared to other NTR games {it's just with Kasie/boss that's NTR}, wish there was.... Anything to do with the brother is sharing, not NTR. Although many will argue that sharing is a form of NTR....
One thing I do with is for Kasie to have sex with her dad.... But we all know that will never happen :sneaky::unsure:o_O:rolleyes::cry:.....

Last edited:

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
D&D event.
I agree needs a walkthrough for that and hated it!!!
I remain of the opinion that the best and wise thing that the developer can do is to give a walk/guide or to put the possibility of disabling the NTR fetish at the start of the game.
OK but I'd argue there should be a switch/path to help make sure you find all the NTR and disable the normal/harem content. It's I only play the NTR path now days, a I'm over the predictable normal/harem type paths every VN has... Love why a dev explains and justify how or why the NTR happens and the result and aftermath from it. Makes a VN more of a guessing game as to what will happen at times or give a good laugh as to how absurd the reasons and results affect things... Which I only consider the Kasie/boss content as any real NTR in this VN. Anything to do with the brother is sharing, not NTR to me. Although many will argue that sharing is a form of NTR....

• Angry
Reactions: ThaDude1977
Jun 30, 2021
One thing I do with is for Kasie to have sex with her dad.... But we all know that will never happen :sneaky::unsure:o_O:rolleyes::cry:.....
Why not? We haven't even seen the MC's mother in action yet and Cassie's father will probably show up soon. Say, a situation where the seduced Cassie sleeps with her older brother and father is not out of the question :) Perhaps this will be a new offshoot in the game as the level of development of the characters' relationships has already advanced enough and it feels like the game is a bit lacking new interesting heroes. The mother/father could become one. I have faith in the dev I guess he will soon please with something interesting :coffee:

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Why not? We haven't even seen the MC's mother in action yet and Cassie's father will probably show up soon. Say, a situation where the seduced Cassie sleeps with her older brother and father is not out of the question :) Perhaps this will be a new offshoot in the game as the level of development of the characters' relationships has already advanced enough and it feels like the game is a bit lacking new interesting heroes. The mother/father could become one. I have faith in the dev I guess he will soon please with something interesting :coffee:
Fingers crossed your so right about that!!!! Especially love the idea of he with the mother and father, that would be some interesting content!!!! Unfortunately in the decryption it does say young girl and her two younger brothers.... That is another reason I don't think so, although it does have multiple endings, could one of them be her living with her dad as his new lover/wife....
Now that will be NTR that I think a lot of incest lovers that hate NTR would like to see (anything sexual that's not with anyone besides the MC alone is NTR, although sharing is still a form of NTR also).... But reason I said I doubt it will happen is so many people keep complaining about there being NTR in the game...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
What is the best outcome for the dungeon and dragons parts? I mean, what is the best choice to make?
I tested around with all of the choices and I think it's just more or less dialogue depending on what choice you make?
None of the choices really had any bad outcomes other than losing HP or skipping entire scenes more or less.
Unless you maybe gameover if you make all the choices that net you losing HP?

Last edited:

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I tested around with all of the choices and I think it's just more or less dialogue depending on what choice you make?
Non of the choices really had any bad outcomes other than losing HP or skipping entire scenes more or less.
Unless you maybe gameover if you make all the choices that net you losing HP?
The gallery had a total of 4 new scenes added. Two wake up scenes (only see one depending on your stats) and two scenes how Kasie takes off her elf clothes.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
The gallery had a total of 4 new scenes added. Two wake up scenes (only see one depending on your stats) and two scenes how Kasie takes off her elf clothes.
Yeah but they are dependant on your relationship to her before the DnD session. Doesn't actually matter what you do during the session itself.

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes