yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
The game is great!
Thanks to the developer.
This game turned out to be quite complicated in the plot, so I had to use a special program to see all the options for passing the game.
There is a wish to the game developer - is it possible to continue the line with a bad ending?
I think that when the brother came to the office and could not restrain himself and fucked his sister, here you can do this: the brother fucks the sister from behind, and the boss's penis got up a second time, and he let the sister suck the penis, and when the brother finished in the sister, the boss silently signaled to the brother to leave the office, so the sister did not find out that her brother was fucking her.
And we can continue this line. How do you like this option? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: 7878.jpg

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys I've been following the game for a while and I wanted to wait a bit before asking some questions. Now I think it's the right time. I state that I used the search button. And I more or less understood some things. But not being a native English speaker. I have to be 100% sure. Because in case, I avoid the game and go. In short, I don't come to complain. Just to understand if I can play or if it's better to switch to another game.

So i see that the game is tag with Netorare. Can someone tell me if is avoidable (real avoidable)? How easy is to avoid?
I just wanna see the MC fuck the sister and all the other potential girls/women in the game. Can i do this?

I do not wanna see the other brother or any other male.
So is the NTR avoidable?

Thank you

Reactions: Logan3000x

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
Hi guys I've been following the game for a while and I wanted to wait a bit before asking some questions. Now I think it's the right time. I state that I used the search button. And I more or less understood some things. But not being a native English speaker. I have to be 100% sure. Because in case, I avoid the game and go. In short, I don't come to complain. Just to understand if I can play or if it's better to switch to another game.

So i see that the game is tag with Netorare. Can someone tell me if is avoidable (real avoidable)? How easy is to avoid?
I just wanna see the MC fuck the sister and all the other potential girls/women in the game. Can i do this?

I do not wanna see the other brother or any other male.
So is the NTR avoidable?

Thank you
yes is (real) avoidable

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

none300

Sep 2, 2017
The game is great!
Thanks to the developer.
This game turned out to be quite complicated in the plot, so I had to use a special program to see all the options for passing the game.
There is a wish to the game developer - is it possible to continue the line with a bad ending?
I think that when the brother came to the office and could not restrain himself and fucked his sister, here you can do this: the brother fucks the sister from behind, and the boss's penis got up a second time, and he let the sister suck the penis, and when the brother finished in the sister, the boss silently signaled to the brother to leave the office, so the sister did not find out that her brother was fucking her.
And we can continue this line. How do you like this option? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: View attachment 2796095
too bad the dev ended this path. It was the best part.

P.S
but now you can play with the guys in DND.

Reactions: Purvacis1986

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys can someone help me? Just to understand some things?
I play the game avoiding every sharing and NTR things.

I did not discuss the plan with Kenny at the start of the game. I choice the alone path, non the sharing.
I always avoid Kenny being alone with his sister. I saved the sister from the boss. Yet the game is like forcing the sister to raise the relationship with Kenny. For no reason, the game give point to kenny. It's normal?
Because suddenly the sister clearly gave Kenny a kiss first on the cheek and then on his lips (because he fixed her PC).
I then go to the store, the MC as like 35 point with her and she as 35 in arousal, she say i cant look her change clothes, the mc go away and she let Kenny see her in the underwear? And Kenny only as 5 point? (because the game give the point whitout any sense). She neve do anything with him, but the game work like this?

I need to cheat to raise more point, so that i can see the event in a different way so that kenny do not do anythings?

I would like to know if this is normal? Because I'm avoiding the NTR/sharing route. Some advice? Because I asked in the thread and i understood that in the game everything is avoidable. And I don't want to end up with her doing anything with Kenny.

Can someone give me some advice?

Thank you

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ZIROKARS

kopv4

Feb 22, 2020
This might just be a bit too late to suggest, but looking at how you're constructing the possibility of the sis to like one of her brothers more than the other, wouldn't it make sense to have the choice of which one of the two you use as the main protagonist? I'm personally much more interested in having the story revolve around the relationship with the sympathetic brother. The current MC is still present in a lot of scenes i'd rather not have him in, even if you sabotage his choices. I feel like that kinda negates the purpose of having choices in the game. It almost seems as if you were unsure about if you wanted to make this game strictly about them having a threesome, or just allowing the player to go for whatever route they want to go. Still, I enjoyed the game 2 updates ago. Not sure if it's worth playing it right now, so I'll be waiting on more content. If you want to make this game more dynamic, which I think is a much appreciated factor to many, polishing the outcome of choices would be a great start.

Don't forget to not give a fuck about people complaining! This is YOUR game to make. Take all the time you need and make sure you enjoy the proces of creating.

Reactions: Jorjor69

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
This might just be a bit too late to suggest, but looking at how you're constructing the possibility of the sis to like one of her brothers more than the other, wouldn't it make sense to have the choice of which one of the two you use as the main protagonist? I'm personally much more interested in having the story revolve around the relationship with the sympathetic brother. The current MC is still present in a lot of scenes i'd rather not have him in, even if you sabotage his choices. I feel like that kinda negates the purpose of having choices in the game. It almost seems as if you were unsure about if you wanted to make this game strictly about them having a threesome, or just allowing the player to go for whatever route they want to go. Still, I enjoyed the game 2 updates ago. Not sure if it's worth playing it right now, so I'll be waiting on more content. If you want to make this game more dynamic, which I think is a much appreciated factor to many, polishing the outcome of choices would be a great start.

Don't forget to not give a fuck about people complaining! This is YOUR game to make. Take all the time you need and make sure you enjoy the proces of creating.
The "sympathetic" brother is a lazy unmotivated pussy and if he was the MC then the game would just be a not quite NTR game where you stay at home playing videogames while the actual MC romances or corrupts sis. Even if you're going for the pussy brother's route he doesn't get any content unless you push him into it, making him the MC wouldn't fix this unless both of them were completely rewritten and the current MC was practically neutered. Sounds like too much work to make the loser less lame to me

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi logoarh I would like to give you some advice if I can, unfortunately I have to be a bit lengthy and explain the thing to you a bit.
Sorry for me bad english. I'm not complaining, just that writing in English is a bit difficult, so you might think otherwise. But I'm not complaining.

I think the problem with this game is that there are too many variables to take into account! Seriously, this game needs a guide to help you get to the path you're looking for! Yesterday I had to make 3 attempts at trying to get the 2 women you see in the game, WITHOUT sharing them with Kenny! But it's too hard to do, one way or another, the game always tries to bring it about sharing! Also is hard to unlock the girl in the gym.

I'll give you an example:
The first attempt I tried to seduce both sister and Mia. And in some scenes the game didn't go as I said!
I basically try to avoid Kenny all the time and literally tried to keep the relationship between Kenny and his sister on the low level.
I do not say to kenny the plan. I choice to play only the MC. Because i do not like NTR.
Meanwhile I hit on Mia. Mia and Kenny had never interacted together. But suddenly for no reason, when I choose to go out with the sister, Mia is alone for the first time with Kenny and she kisses him twice? The game show me Mia that first give him a normal kiss, then she climbs on him sitting down and kiss him again? why? I do not wanna see it! They've never spoken before, but she kisses him for no reason?

Exact same thing with sister, Kenny 2 point relationship with sister. Point that the game give to him without any reason.
There's this scene where Kenny tries to give his sister a foot massage, i interrupt them, she says no to Kenny. But a few days later, she says to Kenny, could you give me the massage again? I felt better after the massage last time? But i use the choice to avoid it last time. So she didn't get the massage? Why does the game think she received it? Obviously through relationship check, she say no again to the massage, because she's too involved with the MC.

In some point the game force the sister to interact with Kenny and give free points to him, when there are no choices? There's a scene where you goes to the pool, the MC/Sis/Kenny they lie down on the sunbed, but the sister starts touching Kenny hair while MC is on the other sunbed and then the game give 5-point to Kenny? At some points the game gives Kenny free points for no reason.

The three go shopping. The sister go to the dressing room to try a dress. The MC 35 as points, Kenny 5 (force point the game give him for no reason)(Kenny never interacted with his sister), the MC bored go away and then the sister decide to show all the clothes to Kenny? Especially the underwear and let him touch the skin? Without any reason?

To change this, you need to have 40 point! Then she change her clothes in front of the two boys? Not only MC but also Kenny. When i'm trying to play the no-NTR path.
While in the opposite case, only kenny remains for the intere time?
I had to reload an old save and try to change a few things here and there, to reach the 40 points and be able to see Kenny run in the bathroom, because he see the sis changing clothes. And again other variable check, to obtain the right scene to stay alone with her in the dressing room with her and tuck and kiss her.

One way or another if you don't use a cheat, you can't avoid everything! And anyway the game will try to force you to share. Even if you said no to sharing?

Also the NTR scene with the Boss. If you choice to go to Mia to fuck her, the sister is unable to say no, also if you help her understand tha things, you tell her to avoid him, she say you have right i do it next time. But then she is so weak and passive that she lets herself be dragged into the alley by the boss? I head to reload the game the same time that I realized what was going to happen and since I don't want to see those NTR things, I was almost forced to see it. If I hadn't loaded the game, I would have seen the aforementioned scene.

So as i say, this game need a real Walkthrough/Guide. Or you need to give us a NTR disable at the start of the game. So that we can see only the scene that we want! Because there are to many variable to take into account.
There are too many variations of all the scenes, that the game randomly loads some of them.

So really if you read this. Can you give us a walk/Guide or just let's us disable the NTR at the start of the game?
So you say this game have optional things, you can avoid, you can choice, you give us the choice that we want? Disable it and Kenny/Boss or whoever other men is out of the game. We just see them for plot, but not interaction with the girls/women.
Who wants to choose the game without disabling anything and who doesn't want to disable it and make everyone happy.

Thank you

Last edited:

kopv4

Feb 22, 2020
The "sympathetic" brother is a lazy unmotivated pussy and if he was the MC then the game would just be a not quite NTR game where you stay at home playing videogames while the actual MC romances or corrupts sis. Even if you're going for the pussy brother's route he doesn't get any content unless you push him into it, making him the MC wouldn't fix this unless both of them were completely rewritten and the current MC was practically neutered. Sounds like too much work to make the loser less lame to me
I thought it was pretty obvious that by saying make it possible for the other bro to be the MC, that that meant to have a seperate storyline that follows the course of his relationship with his sister. Who the fuck would enjoy a feature like that if changing protagonists wouln't even have 2 different experiences of the game? I'm not a big fan of sharing between multiple men, nor do i like the current MC's personality. I'm not gonna be an ass and complain about that, but since the dev bases the storyline on choice opportunities, i thought it was a great suggestion to have the choice to pick your mc to allow replayability and target a varied audience. More money in the long run for dev + it caters to my preferences.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Hi logoarh I would like to give you some advice if I can, unfortunately I have to be a bit lengthy and explain the thing to you a bit.
Sorry for me bad english. I'm not complaining, just that writing in English is a bit difficult, so you might think otherwise. But I'm not complaining.

I think the problem with this game is that there are too many variables to take into account! Seriously, this game needs a guide to help you get to the path you're looking for! Yesterday I had to make 3 attempts at trying to get the 2 women you see in the game, WITHOUT sharing them with Kenny! But it's too hard to do, one way or another, the game always tries to bring it about sharing! Also is hard to unlock the girl in the gym.

I'll give you an example:
The first attempt I tried to seduce both sister and Mia. And in some scenes the game didn't go as I said!
I basically try to avoid Kenny all the time and literally tried to keep the relationship between Kenny and his sister on the low level.
I do not say to kenny the plan. I choice to play only the MC. Because i do not like NTR.
Meanwhile I hit on Mia. Mia and Kenny had never interacted together. But suddenly for no reason, when I choose to go out with the sister, Mia is alone for the first time with Kenny and she kisses him twice? The game show me Mia that first give him a normal kiss, then she climbs on him sitting down and kiss him again? why? I do not wanna see it! They've never spoken before, but she kisses him for no reason?

Exact same thing with sister, Kenny 2 point relationship with sister. Point that the game give to him without any reason.
There's this scene where Kenny tries to give his sister a foot massage, i interrupt them, she says no to Kenny. But a few days later, she says to Kenny, could you give me the massage again? I felt better after the massage last time? But i use the choice to avoid it last time. So she didn't get the massage? Why does the game think she received it? Obviously through relationship check, she say no again to the massage, because she's too involved with the MC.

In some point the game force the sister to interact with Kenny and give free points to him, when there are no choices? There's a scene where you goes to the pool, the MC/Sis/Kenny they lie down on the sunbed, but the sister starts touching Kenny hair while MC is on the other sunbed and then the game give 5-point to Kenny? At some points the game gives Kenny free points for no reason.

The three go shopping. The sister go to the dressing room to try a dress. The MC 35 as points, Kenny 5 (force point the game give him for no reason)(Kenny never interacted with his sister), the MC bored go away and then the sister decide to show all the clothes to Kenny? Especially the underwear and let him touch the skin? Without any reason?

To change this, you need to have 40 point! Then she change her clothes in front of the two boys? Not only MC but also Kenny. When i'm trying to play the no-NTR path.
While in the opposite case, only kenny remains for the intere time?
I had to reload an old save and try to change a few things here and there, to reach the 40 points and be able to see Kenny run in the bathroom, because he see the sis changing clothes. And again other variable check, to obtain the right scene to stay alone with her in the dressing room with her and tuck and kiss her.

One way or another if you don't use a cheat, you can't avoid everything! And anyway the game will try to force you to share. Even if you said no to sharing?

Also the NTR scene with the Boss. If you choice to go to Mia to fuck her, the sister is unable to say no, also if you help her understand tha things, you tell her to avoid him, she say you have right i do it next time. But then she is so weak and passive that she lets herself be dragged into the alley by the boss? I head to reload the game the same time that I realized what was going to happen and since I don't want to see those NTR things, I was almost forced to see it. If I hadn't loaded the game, I would have seen the aforementioned scene.

So as i say, this game need a real Walkthrough/Guide. Or you need to give us a NTR disable at the start of the game. So that we can see only the scene that we want! Because there are to many variable to take into account.
There are too many variations of all the scenes, that the game randomly loads some of them.

So really if you read this. Can you give us a walk/Guide or just let's us disable the NTR at the start of the game?
So you say this game have optional things, you can avoid, you can choice, you give us the choice that we want? Disable it and Kenny/Boss or whoever other men is out of the game. We just see them for plot, but not interaction with the girls/women.
Who wants to choose the game without disabling anything and who doesn't want to disable it and make everyone happy.

Thank you
This is the reason why we need a walkthrough. For people that don't like NTR or sharing.

0Jg6@^$WYe

Apr 8, 2018
Reasons I really liked the DnD game:
  1. I think sidebar stories like this are a great way (even critical) to enhance predictable genres (and every corruption/incest game has the same plot). We're like 1-2 updates from a natural game-over without something to add depth to the story.
  2. With all the hidden feelings that characters have in this genre, a side plot like this helps characters say/do things they can't in (their) real life. Similar games have truth/dare party games, drunk/drugged episodes, vacations, disasters, etc. The DnD game is stronger than all those in a lot of ways, especially since 1) it can be continued in later updates rather than being a one-off scene, and 2) because it is limited only by imagination.
My feedback about the DnD game specifically:
  1. I'm surprised the DND game didn't have more adult content. Seems like a great way to add a lot of fun options/tags by having it be imaginary. The fact that it's a literal roleplaying game with characters in control means that any content is easily bypassed, so go big! Maybe the dev can add some options retroactively or in future gaming sessions, especially since all the hard work is done.
  2. Especially if the DnD game continues in later chapters, it seems like a great way to catch up on affection or lust points in an immersive, non-cheaty way so that people who fell behind on one route or the other could fix things before the main plot continues. I don't think I saw any point changes at all during the game? Another thing that could maybe be added retroactively.
  3. I'd love to see more players join the DnD game in the future (obviously Mia, who could really spice things up, but also her boyfriend, gym girl(s), etc.), which would open up more options for little scenes between the gamers and/or their characters. The little brother could even start taking advantage: "I'll give you another dice roll if you act out the scene in real life: strip/dance/drink/etc.".

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
Reasons I really liked the DnD game:
My feedback about the DnD game specifically:
just to let you know the vast majority of games that use D&D or other games inside their game is mainly for 3 reason.

1 writer's block from the creator, who can't continue the story

2 he slows down the game because he's bored or lost interest or just milking his subscribers

3 he likes the D&D so much so he must do that

I trylly hope in this case is number three because as i said the majority of games that do this end up with abandoned sign.
And to be honest every body said that overall it was a bad/poor update...

PS I think the real problem now in this game (A GREAT GAME) is the extremly to many paths that everytime you play any choice you make you end up missing a lot of scenes.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
  1. I'm surprised the DND game didn't have more adult content. Seems like a great way to add a lot of fun options/tags by having it be imaginary. The fact that it's a literal roleplaying game with characters in control means that any content is easily bypassed, so go big! Maybe the dev can add some options retroactively or in future gaming sessions, especially since all the hard work is done.
Well this was supposed to be a 2 day update and not just 1.
Either alot of stuff got cut to actually get something out (rendering nude scenes/animations) or all the sexual stuff was planned for day 2 of the DnD session.
Usually feels like most of these updates follow the same formula of -> buildup -> buildup -> buildup -> release -> end of update.

And obviously this update was incredibly lacking in that final bit.

Now let's see when he comes back if he continues this DnD session or if he continues the game overall since this update had incredibly poor reception.
He did atleast give himself an out in making the DnD session end with the day so it could be saved for a later time.

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes