DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023

Weekly news

Good evening friends,
I don't have enough time for everything again, now I continue to make renders of the second day of the update, about 50 percent is ready.

View attachment 2972641
____________________________________________++++++_________________________________________________

Hey there...

I'd like to propose a challenge to you to see if it's possible. Either separately or in the context of this game, I'd like to see if you can render a scene where a woman's chest rises and falls from breathing as if she was engaged in sex. Further along with heavy breathing, having the women get flush (skin reddens).

I am assuming the little clip of Kasie jerking of Derek is your work that was shared last week. It was perfect in how Kasie's right breast moved in perfect timing to her strokes.

Whether or not you would use such a rendering technique in this game isn't important since it may take a lot of time to master. But in any future works you may get involved with; it would be one more tool in your tool kit. Simply just some practice.

See I don't know just how complex one can code a render with movement. Because if there are no real limits to what an artist can do, passionate facial expressions could be the next item to investigate. I can think of several scenes from Hollywood movies that could provide some ideas.

• Angry
Reactions: Kilersss

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
I am now catastrophically out of time (my personal life has piled on me), but the update should be out by the end of the month
Tho I am awfully glad with the news of the update and its possible release timeframe, I am more worried for you logoarh. I hope you'd be able to come out good from all that's piling up on the personal front: you're one tough, talented, determined and disciplined cookie as far as I can see from your posts and project. Well wishes for you, my man. Perhaps you'd need some well-deserved time out or me-time after this release. Tc always.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
____________________________________________++++++_________________________________________________

Hey there...

I'd like to propose a challenge to you to see if it's possible. Either separately or in the context of this game, I'd like to see if you can render a scene where a woman's chest rises and falls from breathing as if she was engaged in sex. Further along with heavy breathing, having the women get flush (skin reddens).

I am assuming the little clip of Kasie jerking of Derek is your work that was shared last week. It was perfect in how Kasie's right breast moved in perfect timing to her strokes.

Whether or not you would use such a rendering technique in this game isn't important since it may take a lot of time to master. But in any future works you may get involved with; it would be one more tool in your tool kit. Simply just some practice.

See I don't know just how complex one can code a render with movement. Because if there are no real limits to what an artist can do, passionate facial expressions could be the next item to investigate. I can think of several scenes from Hollywood movies that could provide some ideas.
_______________________________+++++++++__________________________________________________________

no

• Haha
Reactions: MrTrue

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

Weekly news

Good evening people,
I still live in constant fuss and lack of free time, so I'm still doing renders of the second day of the update, about 80 percent is ready.
I will try to finish them by the next weekend at last

ss.jpg P.S. I remember that I owed you several packs of renders and video about how I make animations. I remember this, I'm doing a new pack of renderers on the sly. As soon as I sort out all the cases, I will try to get back on schedule

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023

Weekly news

Hey guys,
I've finished the renders of the second day of the update. From Monday I will start writing text and script.

View attachment 3008546
The bottom cell is a little more revealing as to what to expect. A Kasie that is much more comfortable with the relationship.

The middle two cells can be just about anything. Kasie is comfortable walking in on Derek and the hug can just be a hug as a morning greeting.

The top cell is a little more mysterious. A confident Kasie standing topless before her brothers. I'd love to see in what context that picture is used in the story.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes