Jun 30, 2021
dude are you playing with a mod? some scenes without them, I would say it is not possible to open. either write a little daverie or a little excitement ha .. the devil knows how to deal with all this
Honestly, I wanted to write for those who will have trouble opening the last two scenes. Basically, what you need according to Code_Walkthrough.pdf:
Kenny's help (ken_help = true)
Mia's affection (mia_aff < 12)
Casey's lust (kasie_lust >= 28)
MC's affection (derek_aff < 31)

My main mistake in finding this scene was that the main character's relationship with his sister was too strong, so instead of a scene on the couch there was a massage on the chaise longue time after time. Although I still think the most interesting offshoot of the plot would have been the forbidden Love between brother and sister.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Fio_012@@
Jun 30, 2021
OK , I 'll try .. does it work on android versions?
Try searching in the Uni mod thread, as far as I remember there were problems with running on android.

This is a big help as I want to monitor the numerical values of my progress in certain variables/criteria, thank you. Can you tach us non-techie guys how to install it here pls?
In fact nothing complicated you just download 0x52_URM.zip, then unzip the file rpa in the game folder inside the directory of the game. And then as I wrote above, press Alt+M then look for the name and change values, sometimes numeric, sometimes true/false. Just need to be cautious because in some games there are conditions under which if the values are above certain script can cause an error or the scene will not open. In general you have to be careful.
Sorry for the off-topic.

akirome

May 16, 2017
Each update consists of two days. One day is ready, I'll finish the second day and release the update
Each update consists of two days. One day is ready, I'll finish the second day and release the update
In my opinion 2 days per update is more then enough. Story is developing at ideal pace for me. I like how Casey's boundaries are crumbling day by day, bit by bit. I hope she will never become slutty. I like her the way she is now, confused, horny, a little bit of voyeur, a little bit of exhibitionist, wanting to be groped and touched but pretending that nothing is happening, teasing, a little bit innocent ...
In my book you are one of the best devs out there, always replying to comments, updates every couple of months ... keep up with the good work (y) (y) (y)

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
In my opinion 2 days per update is more then enough. Story is developing at ideal pace for me. I like how Casey's boundaries are crumbling day by day, bit by bit. I hope she will never become slutty. I like her the way she is now, confused, horny, a little bit of voyeur, a little bit of exhibitionist, wanting to be groped and touched but pretending that nothing is happening, teasing, a little bit innocent ...
In my book you are one of the best devs out there, always replying to comments, updates every couple of months ... keep up with the good work (y) (y) (y)
Thanks. If you follow the path of relationships , then the relationship between her and the hero will be like a relationship in a loving couple . If you follow the path of lust, then she will behave more slutty

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Thanks. If you follow the path of relationships , then the relationship between her and the hero will be like a relationship in a loving couple . If you follow the path of lust, then she will behave more slutty
But what about Kenny? If he is included in MC's plan, what role can he possibly have in path of relationship?
Don't answer if you considered it as important spoiler.

Reactions: Rivai24

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Kenny is our co-pilot, kek. You can let him also participate in "events", also if you do not pay attention to Kasie, she can switch to him
If you want my opinion, Kenny is one of the reason why this game is... "fresh". Many games have chad MC seducing everyone and everywhere. But having partner... can open possibilities for hot scenes if you know what i mean.
I hate messing with dev vision of his game, but my advice - use Kenny more often.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes