Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Hi, does anyone have a save with a good relationship and arousal with the sister ? No matter what I do there's always not enough and honestly I'm getting tired of replaying all over again.
If possible one solo and one with the brother, thanks.

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
Hi, does anyone have a save with a good relationship and arousal with the sister ? No matter what I do there's always not enough and honestly I'm getting tired of replaying all over again.
If possible one solo and one with the brother, thanks.
do these work for you?

And just in case you have this scene? because i can't find it
day20_70.jpg

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
do these work for you?
Mega
And just in case you have this scene? because i can't find it
View attachment 2029727
Thanks a lot, that's perfect.
No sorry I don't have it. Honestly this game is kinda hard to get all the scenes, I feel if you don't get the exact order of choices you're blocked from stuff and personnally that's not very enjoyable.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Thanks a lot, that's perfect.
No sorry I don't have it. Honestly this game is kinda hard to get all the scenes, I feel if you don't get the exact order of choices you're blocked from stuff and personnally that's not very enjoyable.
Yeah, agree. The only way I've found to solve this is to make multiple saves and then move on from the one that works best for me.

Mr.Johnson

Oct 31, 2019
I really hope this isn't abandoned its been a while since an update
If you really believe that, I suggest you stop posting nonsense that means nothing except to discourage developers and shut up and wait.
This project is only about a month old since the last update, and the developer himself just gave us a progress report at the beginning of the week.
If you are worried about being "ABANDONED" after just this amount of time, the best thing you can do is to close this thread now and not look at or play it at all until there is a report that the game is complete.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

News about the update

Good evening (if it's not evening for you now, close the post and read it in the evening, please).
I have almost finished the renders of the first day of the update (the process was a bit delayed).

Tomorrow I will finish them (I really hope) and start writing text and script
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, before you come at me with pitchforks and torches, I must say that what you see in the third image will be possible to avoid in 5 ways
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
If you really believe that, I suggest you stop posting nonsense that means nothing except to discourage developers and shut up and wait.
This project is only about a month old since the last update, and the developer himself just gave us a progress report at the beginning of the week.
If you are worried about being "ABANDONED" after just this amount of time, the best thing you can do is to close this thread now and not look at or play it at all until there is a report that the game is complete.
Well, damn it’s just a question. Don’t pop a blood vessel. I don’t have the dev patron so I’m in the dark.

Mr.Johnson

Oct 31, 2019
I am not a patron either.
I just know to go back and read a thread a bit before posting and search for words I want to know.
But I feel I am in the minority, as I have felt in other threads.

At the time you posted your concern about abandoned, the developer's progress report was on the same page.
By the way, this was 5 posts before your first post in this thread.

I posted that way because this sort of thing has often occurred in other threads I read and it has been frustrating.
But from your point of view, it may feel like I'm suddenly being accused of being unreasonable. My apologies.
I am glad that in the future you will try to read or search the logs before posting.

*My native language is not English. I use a translation service, so I apologize if there is something wrong with the text.

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018

Noticias sobre la actualización

Buenas noches (si no es de noche para usted ahora, cierre la publicación y léala por la noche, por favor).
Casi he terminado los renders del primer día de la actualización (el proceso se retrasó un poco).

Mañana los terminaré (realmente lo espero) y comenzaré a escribir texto y guión.

Entonces, antes de que vengas hacia mí con horcas y antorchas, debo decir que lo que ves en la tercera imagen se puede evitar de 5 maneras .

[/COTIZAR]

hqdefault.jpg

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018

News about the update

Good evening (if it's not evening for you now, close the post and read it in the evening, please).
I have almost finished the renders of the first day of the update (the process was a bit delayed).

So, before you come at me with pitchforks and torches, I must say that what you see in the third image will be possible to avoid in 5 ways
no one touches my sister except me!!

Logan84

Dec 20, 2017

News about the update

I am glad you move into more then just 2 kids doing the sister so the 3 picture is a good thing (for me).

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
I am not a patron either.
I just know to go back and read a thread a bit before posting and search for words I want to know.
But I feel I am in the minority, as I have felt in other threads.

At the time you posted your concern about abandoned, the developer's progress report was on the same page.
By the way, this was 5 posts before your first post in this thread.

I posted that way because this sort of thing has often occurred in other threads I read and it has been frustrating.
But from your point of view, it may feel like I'm suddenly being accused of being unreasonable. My apologies.
I am glad that in the future you will try to read or search the logs before posting.

*My native language is not English. I use a translation service, so I apologize if there is something wrong with the text.
Must have missed it, I wasn't trying to scare of the dev it's an honest mistake

Reactions: kratos1234

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
5 ways? Hmm.
1. MC beat his ass.
2. MC got his ass beat (skipped gym class and hurt your back). Still boss is stopped.
3. MC and Kenny beat his ass (strength in numbers).
4. Kenny alone stopped him (no one beat anyone)
5. She beat his ass herself because she is not horny enough.

Thats my prediction.

Last edited:

Logan84

Dec 20, 2017
But I 'm a little disappointed .. I thought the first one to get a blowjob to Casey would be one of the brothers.. and it turned out it would be her boss
Who knows what else its in the update and as it is, its optional so you can skip it, you have 5 different ways to make sure it does not happen and I assume, going by what he said, its going to be easy to skip.

Reactions: Fio_012@@
3.90 star(s) 62 Votes