kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
here at this meeting, casey has to choose who should polise in the apartment .. for some reason she chooses kenny hota they have a very good relationship .. i had previously done it so that she would throw out a mine, i just forgot how this one was made (((
question: do you have the cheat mod?

I did it like this from this scene choosing the first one and with these statistics (I don't know if a previous decision changes this method and sometimes it doesn't let me change the scene only after trying several or times or it doesn't even let you and you have to use the mod chat) but it works for me to switch to kenny's or derek's scenes (here as far as I know if you choose the first there are two scenes that can come out depending on your statistics)
Captura de pantalla (157).png Captura de pantalla (158).png
then choosing any of this gave me as correct and gave me the scene (here choosing the first there are also 2 other scenes according to your statistics)
Captura de pantalla (159).png Captura de pantalla (160).png
(remember if it does not work for you and you are going to approve with the cheat mod do it from the first image of the thumbnail that does not fail me)

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
I swear I have never seen a larger group of (presumable) adults who don't understand the meaning of the word random as on this thread. Make a quicksave right before her decision, and save scum until you don't have to do the dishes.
And when you change language does that also happen? because also when I change from English to Spanish it gives me the scene that I want that in English it does not let me

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
It doesn't work out either ... I tell Kenny about the plan and help on the beach and a few races choose it, I even increase the levels with a cheat mod .. but everything is downloaded as before they do massage on the balcony during the spa and sun ... Zodalbala was it really necessary to make this scene so difficult :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
U need derak relationship low/medium and kasie arouse high level that's it bro... So don't angry.....

Last edited:

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
Bro do you have a video about this game? can you show what you need to choose so that this scene opens up? i always chose kenny and shiba sense if there were no other options .. but everything ends like before .. i'm already really zodalbalsa
dont need kenny path, play relationship with high arousal and kenny support....
screenshot0031.png screenshot0032.png

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
people there is a video about this game how to play it correctly? and then I don’t understand at all what the padvoh is? i did how to fix the level menshes with hero and more with kenny .. i didn’t touch the mod and always chose kenny .. i told about the plan and helped on the beach .. he was at my best .. but in the end casey didn’t give me a massage revenge with kenny when they were on the couch in the sauna.. and what does the typer do every day???
Play this paths u got most scenes,,,
1.relationship
2.relationship with high arousal and Kenny support
3.mia path with kenny path...
Don't mad just try cool u will understand game story....

Reactions: logoarh and Loltz

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
Thanks dude. I was about to ask how to get this scene... Imma play the relationship path, but I'm curious how will this scene affect the "beach with kasie scene (after MC fetched her from work)" and the sauna scene. Can u give me an idea?
Relationship path leading mostly lip kiss scenes i think 3more times and one scene there but i don't want spoiling....
I think we wait for more action in future updates....

Reactions: Jorjor69

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
Right click and save linked content as gallery.rpy
Install and use UnRen.bat inside main game folder where you can see renpy, game, and lib folders. Choose option 1
Add gallery.rpy to game folder
that worked for me
Hey, pls pardon again for my question, got confused on the installation bro. How do I install the "gallery.rpy" file after dl-ing? I did not find the "UnRen.bat" inside the main game folder, where do I find it. Where can we dl UnRen.bat?

Hope u'll answer and guide this beginner hehe. Thx in advance bro.

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes