kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
How to get this scene?!

Warning spoiler View attachment 1964296
I was advised to do this and I had this scene
For Kenny to help you, you need to choose making him part of the plan almost at the start of the game. And help him with fight at the beach later. I think it is makes him always be on your side.
Next diversity is who have more points with Kasie. Actually i am pretty sure that sometimes its not about who has more, but that MC have certain amount. So, its either you or Kenny give her a massage. And with Kenny support MC can join.
As for the last scene in gallery. You need also have low lust points with her. AND don't be on full Mia path, because MC will touch Kasie and block himself from the massage.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
i don’t understand something i sabshil kenny about the plan at the beginning of the game then helped him on the beach and he was with casey and with mia i didn’t prashol 3-4 times. on the couch in the sauna and the brothers have to give her a massage there .. mine ano ends when they do a good massage on the street where she sit in the chair while they are in the sauna .. why is that ?
Your MC has many affection points with her. So she choose you for massage if i get you correctly.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
people ask. what should be done to make the main character palisos and not kenny in this scene? How to solve this problem ? and how to find a balance between relationships and casey's excitement? if you choose one sense, it writes that it’s not enough for the other’s points .. and even if it’s strong, then sometimes it writes that the points are too small for something .. maybe I’m mistaken, but it seems like the balnas in the game is a little not very good ((
It is random choice.
As for balance, it is difficult. Some scenes play with high lust points, some with high affection points and some when they both low. And its only a tip. There are many choices with consequnces.
So you can't possibly play them all in one playthrough.

Reactions: BVonkX
3.90 star(s) 62 Votes