kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
i don’t understand something i sabshil kenny about the plan at the beginning of the game then helped him on the beach and he was with casey and with mia i didn’t prashol 3-4 times. on the couch in the sauna and the brothers have to give her a massage there .. mine ano ends when they do a good massage on the street where she sit in the chair while they are in the sauna .. why is that ?
I had the statistics like this and if I wanted to see if there were other scenes I would go back a bit and increase the bar for kenny's and kasie's or
derek and kasies and mia but first doing the above of making kenny part of the plan and helping him on the beach Captura de pantalla (128).png Captura de pantalla (130).png

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
Next worst thing after sandboxes are those choice-based 'games'

Clear-cut example right here: I did my best to see the last scene from gallery (where twins team-up to pet her ass and feet). Replayed from the start. Still didn't get it.

Instead of enjoying the story and art you mechanically try to guess which choice is the 'correct one'.

In the end receive nothing but frustration.

Вот нафиг такое делать? Пардон за французский.

P.S. Doesn't mean I dislike or hate the story or art. Both are great.

A fly in the ointment (game mechanics), though, irate greatly.

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
y que hay que hacer para que casey le de permiso para verla en esta escena

y que elegiria la mia para polisosit
[/COTIZAR]
try doing this
Captura de pantalla (141).png
and depending on what you have done previously here
Captura de pantalla (146).png
you will get one of these scenes
Captura de pantalla (142).png Captura de pantalla (143).png
and then it's until you get the one you want
Captura de pantalla (148).png
and the second question I do not understand what is polisosit?

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
This game caught me from the beginning because of its story. After several updates I am still very satisfied with the creator's work. By the way, will the mother appear in the future?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
here at this meeting, casey has to choose who should polise in the apartment .. for some reason she chooses kenny hota they have a very good relationship .. i had previously done it so that she would throw out a mine, i just forgot how this one was made (((
I swear I have never seen a larger group of (presumable) adults who don't understand the meaning of the word random as on this thread. Make a quicksave right before her decision, and save scum until you don't have to do the dishes.

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes