Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I have to admit even with the cheat mod, im finding this game frustrating. I thought im doing everything right with Kassie but then it's not good relationships or she's not aroused enough over and over. Both Mia and Kassie paths the brother seems to be doing better.
Not sure which options to choose to score with both.

Actually i see no the mia path i get more action with Kassie too, with brothers approval.

EDIT: Stupid me, i never even used the cheats yet.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Fio_13@@

Fio_13@@

Sep 22, 2022
Its longer if you want to see all scenes.

Too bad that with such pacing the game will likely take 5 years to finish.
m maybe you 're right .. but if you think that maybe it's worth having a relationship with her much faster if she doesn't run to Mia, then maybe we don't have to wait 5 years for them to have something serious besides kissing

Fio_13@@

Sep 22, 2022

Some news

Good day to you guys, I'm still doing renders of the second day of the update, about 70 percent is ready.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
question.. and why are they staring at this doll like that ? wouldn't it be interesting to watch Casey change clothes than stupidly tarashits on some doll?! and she 's not even naked , I mean a doll .. yes, what))))

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
question.. and why are they staring at this doll like that ? wouldn't it be interesting to watch Casey change clothes than stupidly tarashits on some doll?! and she 's not even naked , I mean a doll .. yes, what))))
It wasn't a scene from the play, it was a figure from the play Kenny was playing. they bought it, a scene in the house after they bought it. Logo chose to share such a scene to avoid spoilers.
so they won't rub against the doll :)

• Haha
Reactions: Fio_13@@

Corellien

Aug 19, 2019
Universal transparent textbox mod not working on this game...is there any way to do it ?....its annoying textbox covering an image..plz help someone.
Perhaps logoarh can add the option directly inside the game menu, like many other games? If someone can help him to do it... I'm just a writer, I don't know Ren'Py code...
I've something on Reddit:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Hi everyone, I've finished writing the text and script.
Now I'm finishing the translation and will send it for verification.
From Monday I will start testing the game and finishing a bunch of little things, if everything goes well, then an update will be released by the next weekend.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes