Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
If you like the NTR the stuff with the boss is heating up. He's got some blackmail material now. I wouldn't recommend waiting 2 years there has been worthwhile content in every update so far.
but it's not full on NTR, so it's like when to have full sex NTR scenes ? and of if so if I want to play is it worth it now for NTR path ?
also what type of ntr ? cheating and hiding ? sharing/cuck/hotwife ?
netorare or netorase ?

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
So is it worth it if I am interested in NTR scenes and stuff ? like to play it now or ignore it for 2 years atleast ?
Yeah, I enjoyed the NTR content this patch. I feel like in the next one or two patches it will probably be top notch. It's just the people that want MC + sister sex that will likely have to wait a couple years. Yougiblack
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Yeah, I enjoyed the NTR content this patch. I feel like in the next one or two patches it will probably be top notch. It's just the people that want MC + sister sex that will likely have to wait a couple years. Yougiblack
so how long does 1 patch/update takes if top notch ntr will take 3 updates ?

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
so how long does 1 patch/update takes if top notch ntr will take 3 updates ?
I think it was roughly 4ish months since the last update, at least that's when my last save data was. I figure you're looking at 8-12 months if you wanted 3 patches. Who knows though, only the dev really knows how much focus is going to be on NTR and relationship development. This is honestly the only real NTR patch he has done as of yet so it's hard to say.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
I hope the ntr can be preventable
I think the NTR path is preventable in this path and probably resolves most future NTR. Now you can basically blackmail the boss to stop blackmailing your sister in this update, I would assume that resolves the NTR path right away (this is all my player perspective though). If you do not like NTR in no way should the tag prevent you from playing this game.

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
I think the NTR path is preventable in this path and probably resolves most future NTR. Now you can basically blackmail the boss to stop blackmailing your sister in this update, I would assume that resolves the NTR path right away (this is all my player perspective though). If you do not like NTR in no way should the tag prevent you from playing this game.
Is the "NTR" involving the twins? or is it other people? If its mainly just thebrothers then its not really ntr since well as someone else said "Willingly sharing (with the twins) isnt ntr, and willingly sharing with others is cuckolding not NTR"

• Angry
Reactions: Sokeri and cormac69

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I wonder how the people who first saw this VN and subbed to the dev for that feel? You're saying the dev is basically telling them to go fuck themselves.

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
thanks for clearing this doubt

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I mean i dont know how people are into being cheated on unwillingly, aka NTR not cuckolding, Like ive been cheated on before and shit hurts, more than anal O.O
I meant the part of the post that said people who subbed for the mc+sister are going to have to wait for years (which I seriously doubt)

Reactions: lxh123

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
I meant the part of the post that said people who subbed for the mc+sister are going to have to wait for years (which I seriously doubt)
Oh ik but im just saying ingeneral and hopefully some people quote my comment and tell me there opinions so i can understand at least

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Based on how fast Kasie's lust path is progressing, we'll probably see the boss get in first before the boys do if you don't ignore it entirely. Mind that I am pretty neutral to NTR, however, one can't help but raise an eyebrow.

Reactions: EZ8lt and lxh123

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I mean i dont know how people are into being cheated on unwillingly, aka NTR not cuckolding, Like ive been cheated on before and shit hurts, more than anal O.O
I like NTR in games, but I wouldn't want it IRL. I can enjoy femdom where MC gets whipped and ballbusting etc but I don't like pain myself and no way in hell would I enjoy getting my balls crushed but I mean, in games it can be nice! :)

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
This worth playing in its current state for someone not into ntr/sharing? I assume one of the twins is the actual MC, and you have the option not to share with the other twin?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes