logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
So the dev wasted time on making a bad ending nobody wanted instead on focusing on the sis that still hasn't been fucked?

Top fucking kek my dude... :KEK:
So I'll say it again: if something appeared in the game, it means that I wanted to and that's how I see the game.First of all, I make a game that I like. You can share my opinion or not, but please don't say that I'm wasting time on unnecessary crap.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Honestly it's not that hard. MC saving her from boss is step in their relationships. Failing is just the bad end for the consequnces.

My concern thay Kasey kiss MC despite any choices before and then act like nothing happened if MC have not enough points.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
So I'll say it again: if something appeared in the game, it means that I wanted to and that's how I see the game.First of all, I make a game that I like. You can share my opinion or not, but please don't say that I'm wasting time on unnecessary crap.
In my opinion you made an excellent game and as you are the Dev you choose the content you will put. In each new update like NTR itself, if it's avoidable for me, it's ok,

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
Underwhelming update (esp for us who aren't fans of NTR). But I understand that it's kinda necessary for the branching out of the 'bad ending' side of the game. Let the dev/writer do his thing, he deserved not only the artistic license but the courtesy. If one doesn't like it, there's always the option to leave (in peace) instead of whine. If one likes it, then let's go for a ride with the creator the driver! Ofc, it's wonderful that the dev/writer listens to the fans, but at the end of the day, it's his creative call. Simple as.

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
I got this one on my first blind playthrough. For what little it's worth, i have actually spend a few times with the neighbor, which resulted in the twin brother (whom i teamed with and subsequently supported) having higher relationship score. I have also picked actions which provided relationship gains for both twins rather than just for the MC. The sister's arousal was high at this point, she'd pass every arousal check even if her relationship with MC qualified as "low". Hth.

In fact, thinking about it more, relatively low relationship with MC might be a key here, since that's what initially is causing the sister to move to the couch with the other twin.
Could you share that save file, please?

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Could you share that save file, please?
I honestly suprised. This scene is the easiest to get from my point of view.
1. Team with Kenny.
2. Concentrate on lust points.
3. Not Mia path.

You fail affection check with Kasey but Kenny allows you to join.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the game is good as it is. I love slow corruption and that I can pick who and even both guys.
its a bit difficult to know what to pick to get the result I want, so I think I need a walkthrough.
keep it up and don't mind the complainers. just create the game u want.
I know devs that changes direction and that only result in a mess.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes