longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was hot I really liked it... funnily enough I ended up liking and focusing more on Mia than the sister, hopefully her absence isn't too long.

Unrecover

Mar 6, 2019
Ofcourse people start discuss NTR.
From what i gather from dev, NTR part with boss will end in next update as BAD End. So, if i am right - sex scene with boss and game ends.
Thanks to dev if that's true. I'm not really into NTR. It's only my opinion.
And for the slow progress between MC & her sister I think it's more realistic than the other game like when they see the MC tool they're all just hypnotized by him already

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
Not sure if this will work, didn't try sharing Renpy saves before. This is from start of visit to the sauna, should show up in the literally last save slot.

If it doesn't work following the advice from Sinopsiso's post sounds good :v
Thanks a lot, friend!

Worked like a charm!

When I ‘saw’ that scene via RPA Extractor I assumed it affected continuation of the story greatly.

It must have! I mean they teamed up to do their sister while she was voluntarily completely nude.

But no. They all pretended in the end she was just ‘asleep’.

What a twist! Ha-ha-ha!

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
And for the slow progress between MC & her sister I think it's more realistic than the other game like when they see the MC tool they're all just hypnotized by him already
To be fair, the MC's and his twin's tools are more of something that'd send you screaming to ER room because they've clearly suffered an accident with a meat grinder.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
When I ‘saw’ that scene via RPA Extractor I assumed it affected continuation of the story greatly.

It must have! I mean they teamed up to do their sister while she was voluntarily completely nude.

But no. They all pretended in the end she was just ‘asleep’.

What a twist! Ha-ha-ha!
I also thought that this episode would be plot-forming. Too bad it's not. Well, the dev decided to close the gestalt with the horny boss and relieve some tension. I may want more development of relations, but I perfectly understand Logo's way of thinking. This is a good game.

Reactions: Jorjor69

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
i recently discover this game it's really great but dev need to do something about render , image quality.. thank you so much

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Thanks to dev if that's true. I'm not really into NTR. It's only my opinion.
well I do not hope for that. I liked the boss part and want to see her get corrupted more. not into a cumdump but at least into a submissive girl that offer her body to the boss and other clients.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
So I'll say it again: if something appeared in the game, it means that I wanted to and that's how I see the game.First of all, I make a game that I like. You can share my opinion or not, but please don't say that I'm wasting time on unnecessary crap.
So what's the point of the blowjob video with the boss where all you can see is her hair?

Papillomavirus

Formerly 'Hans Flammenwerfer'
Jun 9, 2017
I guess that is because Dev doesn't want to show everything so openly first time, especially on this alternative path.

My bet is that you will see much more later on, with main protagonists or later on that "NTR" path.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
well. to get the boss route u need to play in a way that u dont care about the sister.
can this even be called NTR? its just her in a bad situation with her boss.
That's not exactly accurate; the NTR option is available if your relationship is at ~20 points or less, with the max being some 30-odd at that moment. So you can have quite a number of "caring" events but still have this bad end enabled.

(but since actually taking this route appears to be entirely up to the player, the screeching that it generated seems completely unnecessary)

Last edited:
Reactions: baka

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
I guess that is because Dev doesn't want to show everything so openly first time, especially on this alternative path.

My bet is that you will see much more later on, with main protagonists or later on that "NTR" path.
There are explicit sex scenes (videos) with the other girl and the boss stuff is the only one that interests me (not into shota or incest but very much into old man vs. young woman noncon/reluctant stuff - that's why I routinely check games that seem to have this kind of content and almost every time get disappointed) and that video looks like unnecessary crap especially, if there won't be much more content on this path as the dev already said. Well maybe the writing is especially good on that scene...

Papillomavirus

Formerly 'Hans Flammenwerfer'
Jun 9, 2017
There are explicit sex scenes (videos) with the other girl and the boss stuff is the only one that interests me (not into shota or incest but very much into old man vs. young woman noncon/reluctant stuff - that's why I routinely check games that seem to have this kind of content and almost every time get disappointed) and that video looks like unnecessary crap especially, if there won't be much more content on this path as the dev already said. Well maybe the writing is especially good on that scene...
The thing is, sister is a main dish, so scenes with her have a different impact than with a character introduced just to provide some "sexual relief".

It is similar in principle that an almost naked woman is sexier than naked one.

So don't expect all the cards on the table instantly after one deed.
Just wait a bit longer.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes