Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
This worth playing in its current state for someone not into ntr/sharing? I assume one of the twins is the actual MC, and you have the option not to share with the other twin?
If you're not into ntr/sharing I probably wouldn't bother playing the game yet and yeah one of the twins is the MC and you can not share your plan to seduce your sister with him, aka no sharing if you don't like the idea..

I wonder how the people who first saw this VN and subbed to the dev for that feel? You're saying the dev is basically telling them to go fuck themselves.
I have no idea what exactly the dev is planning, just speaking from what I am seeing. The overall progress with the sister + mc is very slow burn vs the NTR which in one patch went way past what the MC has done. Personally, I find that the slow burn in a taboo relationship like this is more realistic though, so it at least makes sense in that regard.

Is the "NTR" involving the twins? or is it other people? If its mainly just thebrothers then its not really ntr since well as someone else said "Willingly sharing (with the twins) isnt ntr, and willingly sharing with others is cuckolding not NTR"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
That "not a high enough relationship with" shit is annoying as fuck. Especially when missing 1 or 2 things makes it like that for the rest of the game. Devs definitely should NOT do that.
The thing which makes little sense with this mechanic is, at some point there seems to be no longer relationship gains for MC, even though he's performing actions which definitely should provide these -- standing up for his sister and defending her for creep boss, or acting as nice and polite as the other twin is.

Possibly it's just something that'll be addressed in future updates?

Whatever I do I can’t get this scene.
View attachment 2107093

I replayed the whole thing from the scratch. Rejected neighbor, teamed up brother etc.
I got this one on my first blind playthrough. For what little it's worth, i have actually spend a few times with the neighbor, which resulted in the twin brother (whom i teamed with and subsequently supported) having higher relationship score. I have also picked actions which provided relationship gains for both twins rather than just for the MC. The sister's arousal was high at this point, she'd pass every arousal check even if her relationship with MC qualified as "low". Hth.

In fact, thinking about it more, relatively low relationship with MC might be a key here, since that's what initially is causing the sister to move to the couch with the other twin.

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
Mia path only leads boss&sis scenes(also not avoidable) otherwise u never seeing anything from Sis going to otherman that's it....

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Wow this game is really good I especially liked the fact that it has two mc's Derek and Kenny and lovely sister Kasie I'm looking forward to the next update for me to make Mc kick Kasie's perverted boss's balls

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Mid of the middests
Also only stat flag that is not shit in the game is the NTR one, you can seriously expect not to see a huge bunch of things because of it.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
OMG that’s hilarious if true because then the dev is telling the ntr fans to go fuck themselves. It's just a tease not even a full route. :LOL:
Yes and no. It could also work out that the dev ends up shoe horning a few dozen bad end NTR stories in. Could still end up with a real ugly content balance if too many of these optional bad ends pop up before we actually get somewhere with sis.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Ok. Now i will write a little guide with personal opiniom from my on. May be spoilers. I am not some professional guide master so you may disagree and play as you want. Also the game not finished, so everything could change.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jorjor69
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes