Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

News about update

Salute guys, now I'm doing renders of the first day of the update, about 30 percent is ready
A small teaser of the beginning of the day (she's not sleeping, I know it's important for someone to know this :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022

News about update

Salute guys, now I'm doing renders of the first day of the update, about 30 percent is ready
A small teaser of the beginning of the day (she's not sleeping, I know it's important for someone to know this :)
haha I wish I always started every day like this main character))))))):ROFLMAO:

4rotciv8

Aug 18, 2022
I AM using the cheat mod unless it's installed wrong (since, for some utterly retarded reason there were no installation instructions) but there are faces for each choice but it is still EXTREMELY difficult - like difficulty is at a 10, when it should be at like a 2. Takes WAY longer than you started over, skipped what I could STILL took over an hour and still not at the end. When someone makes a mod they need to give installation instructions. Not everyone is a computer expert. Some of us can barely use WinZip.
what the hell is a winzip???? I 'm a caveman! No clues how computers really work!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: krak0n

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
I'm OLD. How the fuck am I supposed to understand? You shouldn't have to be good with computers to do it.
Sir, these days you can find a tutorial to alsmost anything on youtube. Just type in the name of the program then add tutorial and you should have a few links found. None of us was born with the knowledge, I don't know more than the basics either.

• Haha
Reactions: krak0n
Sep 21, 2017
I have created compressed version of the game :)
Tools used:
-YAC (https://f95zone.to/threads/yac-yet-another-cruncher-a-game-compactor-v3-3.55421/)
-Ren'Py SDK 7.4.8 ( )
Compression preset: Medium
Original size: 2.36 GB
Compressed size: 552 MB

v0.2.2

PC: PIXELDRAIN / WORKUPLOAD
MAC (untested): PIXELDRAIN / WORKUPLOAD
note: The mac version is a byproduct of compiling the game in Ren'Py SDK, as i have no way of testing this version download at your own risk
its not working for me

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
They should have a mod to skip the mini games or at least slow the timer down lol. Also, there should be a mod to follow bother paths.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kassan06969

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022

News

Good afternoon, I'm still finishing the renders of the first day of the update, about 85 percent is ready, two or three more days and I'll finish them.
A small teaser:

it seems to me or casey's breasts have grown?))) and why is she covering them?)) (( :unsure: :love:

Hot 'n Spicy

Aug 23, 2021
I follow this game since a while, good slow burn's games with good story line are the best, at least for me. I get bored very fast with some harem games where MC fuck the whole planet with pratically no story line. I can imagine where the last update will lead Kasie, the security camera in the corner of the office will be used by the boss in case his new toy try to escape or refuse to obey. I hope her boss won't fuck her straight but will make her aroused and will make her bald little pussy dripping wet before, if she get aroused or even reach orgasm she would feel disgusted probably but also guilty. Anyway I guess you already have sealed her fate! Good luck and congratulations to the devs.

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
I really like this game logoarh ! What I find so nice and original is the chance to develop a friendship, a partner-in-crime relationship with the protagonist's brother.
I'm sure they'll help and support each other to win their sister over in the future!

Reactions: doubledude123
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes