Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

Some news about the update

Hello guys, I have finished the renders of the first day of the update.
Now I'm writing a text and a script, a couple of days later and it will be ready. Immediately afterwards I will start doing the second day

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
I don't mind double bro action (In a sense I wouldn't consider it 'NTR' or whatever) but this ugly piece of ... on the last screen...

...yikes. Why even bother with this nonsense (development-wise)? Does anyone even remotely interested?

Ugh!

P.S. Thanks for sharing though!

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022

Now I'm writing a text and a script, a couple of days later and it will be ready. Immediately afterwards I will start doing the second day

I so panimat in this game typer 2 play route yes? on route 1, MC will tempt casey until she sleeps with him for real .. and on route 2, casey's boss will tame her personal bitch for sex when and where he wants .. did I get it right ?? or am I missing something?

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
I don't mind double bro action (In a sense I wouldn't consider it 'NTR' or whatever) but this ugly piece of ... on the last screen...

...yikes. Why even bother with this nonsense (development-wise)? Does anyone even remotely interested?

Ugh!

as I understand it now the developer decided to do 2 routes .. in 1 this is a MC with a case that he will seduce her and put her in bed .. and on the 2nd route, judging by the picture from the past and on this mamenta, I think that he wants the case to become personal the boss's bitch for his pastayanava sex whenever and wherever you like, probably this is the chopping block of the end in the game, which earlier was discussed here .

Taito

Oct 29, 2017
oh no, the anti-ntr guys are going to be mad again:D

sharpys

May 21, 2017

Good luck with the shitstorm dev

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Ugh!

oh no, the anti-ntr guys are going to be mad again:D
Obviously some of his patrons want the NTR route as well, or he probably wouldn't be continuing it this far into the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022

Ugh!

Ugh!

If you don't like that path, then don't play it. You can easily ignore NTR.

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020

Ugh!

Hated NTR with a passion (esp with the old ugly creep in this game) but I don't mind it because it is avoidable anyway. Besides, it adds a certain dimension and variety/richness to the game esp for those who are fans of the stuff. Logoarh had already said that the NTR is the branched bad ending to the game, and prolly no player here wanted that BAD ending (we all wanted Kasie for ourselves as MC), only as an exploration or an alternate (aka quick fix for the blueballs lol) route to the slow-burning 'cest angle. :LOL:

Reactions: dickus4756
3.90 star(s) 62 Votes