kazak2

Apr 22, 2018
SO
I've played earlier version in the very beginning (smth like 0.0.7) and now. A lot of changes, cool)))

As I understand - we have different routes:
- MC plays with Kacey by himself (bro is real barrier, you should avoid bro sees romantic)
- Double route (maybe threesome in the end)
At the same time with Mia also could be one or another bro, without threesome (I can't see the way to it)
Also You can't be with Mia and Kacey, yes? At the same time.
And also the old guy makes Kacey more submissive or smth like that (It doesn't have impact on brothers relations with Kacey, yes? Just if MC prevent guy from this - Kacey will love him more)

So hard map of relationships)))
I really need walkthrough for the next version

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
SO
I've played earlier version in the very beginning (smth like 0.0.7) and now. A lot of changes, cool)))

As I understand - we have different routes:
- MC plays with Kacey by himself (bro is real barrier, you should avoid bro sees romantic)
- Double route (maybe threesome in the end)
At the same time with Mia also could be one or another bro, without threesome (I can't see the way to it)
Also You can't be with Mia and Kacey, yes? At the same time.
And also the old guy makes Kacey more submissive or smth like that (It doesn't have impact on brothers relations with Kacey, yes? Just if MC prevent guy from this - Kacey will love him more)

So hard map of relationships)))
I really need walkthrough for the next version
The most basic ways:
-Hero with Kasie
-hero and Kenny with Kasie
-hero with Mia

There will be no harem, you will have to choose a side. If you chase two hares at once, you will not catch any

If you helped her with the boss, then yes, it didn't affect her (almost). She just became more attached and grateful to the hero. You will see this in the new update:sneaky:

kazak2

Apr 22, 2018
The most basic ways:
-Hero with Kasie
-hero and Kenny with Kasie
-hero with Mia

There will be no harem, you will have to choose a side. If you chase two hares at once, you will not catch any

If you helped her with the boss, then yes, it didn't affect her (almost). She just became more attached and grateful to the hero. You will see this in the new update:sneaky:

Five ways, yeah?
5 times should play
In general yes?
1668679096825.png

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
The path with sister needs serious speeding up. It's near AWAM level right now, and despite its popularity that game is literally the worst adult game ever made. Blueballing sucks.

KOpolw019

Oct 1, 2022
Remind me how many days you need to complete development to release an update

Last edited by a moderator:

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
[ЦИТАТА="krak0n, сообщение: 9430953, участник: 4543979"]
Еженедельные новости

Добрый день друзья.

Полностью закончил первый день обновления и начал делать рендеры второго дня, готово процентов 10.
Небольшой тизер начала дня:
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ
Remind me how many days you need to complete development to release an update
1.5 - 2 months

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes