KOpolw019

Oct 1, 2022
Это будет работать?Will this update come to sexual intercourse with casey, except for a bad ending?

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
Well, because the ntr was not originally planned at all, it's just that the author once hit his head and he wanted to do it. And why exactly a bad ending will happen, you will find out in the game itself
ha ha ha .. well, at least he’s harassed that he’s not too strong with his head thumping ))) otherwise he would have done it so that Casey would do an operation and become a futanari at the very beginning of the game haha then MC and Kenny would have come PPC))) haha I’ll add what kind of personality would they have)))

kazak2

Apr 22, 2018
logoarh
Previously you said that there would be 1.0 the final version, yes?
But as I understand, 2 days in 1 update - you will have about 200 gaming days, not just summer but more than half of year))))

• Haha
Reactions: Pakicetus

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I can't wait to see... 1) The NTR routes and how they unfold, and 2) The route with both brothers hopefully having many threesomes. Please tell me that pregnancy is planned for this game. :love:

Reactions: Lore19 and Assari

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Good morning, afternoon or evening

I finished the text and script, sent the translation for verification.
Now it remains to finish a lot of little things and test the game. I think by the end of next week the update will be released (oh, I really hope so, I'm tired)
It turned out a little more than usual: about 900 renders and 43 videos
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hot 'n Spicy

Aug 23, 2021

Now it remains to finish a lot of little things and test the game. I think by the end of next week the update will be released (oh, I really hope so, I'm tired)
900 renders and 43 videos for 2 days??... :eek: It seem we won't have time to get bored during this two days :KEK:
You deserve some rest. Merry Christmas

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
900 renders and 43 videos for 2 days??... :eek: It seem we won't have time to get bored during this two days :KEK:
You deserve some rest. Merry Christmas
Well, there are just a lot of forks and paths in the update, if you follow one path, you may not notice that there are more renders. And about the video, 20 pieces of them are just a different angle. But thanks

Logan84

Dec 20, 2017

Oh yes, old guys included, thx man :)

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes