Tester27

May 28, 2018
Here's my lazily done gallery unlocker for v0.2.3. Force unlocks everything in gallery for viewing by removing condition to unlock. This doesn't mean the persistence variables for the scenes are set, so if you remove the file or go back to the default, it will be locked again. If you want optional lock / unlock, you'll have to wait for Ripson.

Let me know if there are any issues

P.S. - If you really don't like NTR, you probably don't want to unlock the gallery ;)

Last edited:

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
Here's my lazily done gallery unlocker for v0.2.3. Force unlocks everything in gallery for viewing by removing condition to unlock. This doesn't mean the persistence variables for the scenes are set, so if you remove the file or go back to the default, it will be locked again. If you want optional lock / unlock, you'll have to wait for Ripson.

P.S. - If you really don't like NTR, you probably don't want to unlock the gallery ;)
Thank you:love:

Reactions: Priappus

DDTolik

May 26, 2017

I don't understand. And how to drop the save?

Create a text document in notepad and paste the entire contents of the file?

joetherecluse

Aug 29, 2021
logoarh do you plan Kenny to have more scenes in the next update? In this update he didn't have much happen, he had a small touch on Kasie's butt in the kitchen, a kiss before bed, and shared his drink?

Reactions: SomeOldFart
3.90 star(s) 62 Votes