herlam

Apr 3, 2021
Μerry christmas everyone! I wish you health!

So the game is great, especially when you follow a simple path... the main character (just him without his brother) and his sister.
The story is great and the sister is gorgeous...finally with a great normal body (I'm tired of the huge supernatural boobs and huge hips we see in many games)

PS 1 Is better to play this game with the cheat , because you dont lose anything from the scenes and the story progress more natural...

PS 2 Have we met this particular sister character in another game?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Lol this turned into NTR, wtf, at first it was the brother rivalry, then both got cucked by the manager, soon manager will be retro-cucked by some Tyrone... I can't fathom how people enjoy this.
You're just following the wrong path, it's really not difficult to avoid anything not involving the MC. I think when you save her in the alley a couple updates ago it closes that route, you just have to focus on her instead of Mia.

Reactions: Jorjor69 and BVonkX

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Lol this turned into NTR, wtf, at first it was the brother rivalry, then both got cucked by the manager, soon manager will be retro-cucked by some Tyrone... I can't fathom how people enjoy this.
Hopefully the dev concentrates on the relationship building between the brothers and sister from here on out and doesn't introduce a dozen more ntr antagonists.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
"Optional NTR" is actually worst for a game than pure NTR, at least in this case you know what you are getting in to.

NTR slows down the progress of the other path, the sister path that i've been carrying since early versions is put on the backburner for the NTR this episode, it's just a couple more groping/peeking scenes, ends very suddenly, not worth the download...
While people who are into NTR (according to the gallery) are already having their fun.

That's the trend with these "NTR optional" games, very slow and vanilla if you avoid the NTR, while having all kinds of kinky action down the NTR path... it's like a "become a cuck" advert.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hopefully the dev concentrates on the relationship building between the brothers and sister from here on out and doesn't introduce a dozen more ntr antagonists.
That's one of my main concerns with using NTR to give a slow burn heroine a quick sex scene. Where does it end? How many people are gonna pledge because they liked the NTR and wanted more? How many people left the game after NTR was introduced almost 2 years into the game's development?
Then in the future either there's no more NTR and the NTR fans rightfully feel wronged, or there's a bunch more NTR and the vanilla fans feel wronged.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Yeah, ntr sucks ass. I hate it. Hopefully the slow burn knocks it the fuck off. Slow burn also sucks ass. If it's like another 3 updates before MC gets to fuck his sister then this game officially sucks.

BroBen

Jun 5, 2018
"Optional NTR" is actually worst for a game than pure NTR, at least in this case you know what you are getting in to.

NTR slows down the progress of the other path, the sister path that i've been carrying since early versions is put on the backburner for the NTR this episode, it's just a couple more groping/peeking scenes, ends very suddenly, not worth the download...
While people who are into NTR (according to the gallery) are already having their fun.

That's the trend with these "NTR optional" games, very slow and vanilla if you avoid the NTR, while having all kinds of kinky action down the NTR path... it's like a "become a cuck" advert.
This specifically isnt much but i do agree. I hate when devs put a lot of paths, characters interactions, holiday specials. This only delay the main story. Some games the main story line pauses for over an year with side characters. Some they always put another char, another char, another char and at the end is so many chars that the game do not progress and eventually is abandoned.

What i think, the game is about that 'core', that story line, do not deviate from it, perhaps one or two (maximum) different interactions. And short, start and end fast. People who got in the game was hooked to see the main line developed, its the purpose.

Holiday specials is annoying as hell, its and excuse to milk patreons and delay more and more. They pause for like 4 months and deliver a small side story that makes no sense, have no connection with the main time line, usually skip chronology, not organic and then you need to wait another 4 months to anything about the main story

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes