Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
And some people don't understand that 2+ years of development time is not the same as in-game time. Regardless of how long you feel like it's been because you've had to wait in the real world, the speed in the game of events has not been a "glacial burn". :rolleyes: Not even in the slightest, especially when it comes to incest that was barely felt and never acted upon before the game started (i.e., very little before the characters' present day).
It's been a long game time, too. Some people don't understand that boring isn't good.

• Angry
Reactions: Jorjor69

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
In the game, I embody what I'm interested in. Even if it takes a very long time and seems useless to you, I will still do what I like.
Otherwise, I would have already abandoned the game.

But thank you guys for being interested in the game.
I know my friend. I just used it as an example of what happens sometimes with the updates in this game when people complain about the slow burn aspect which more often than not their annoyance is misdirected simply.

I defended the DnD session knowing there is a Day 2 coming for it to tie it together.
It is just the easiest example to use for people to understand since you had to cut that update in half and put it on hold.

So I meant no harm in it.

But I do think the latest update did very little for the game but you already know the criticism of it so I decided to not share on that update last time around since so many others already voiced their issues with it.

Keep the slow burn cause I like it. Just make sure the game does not at any point actually regress and we end up taking a step back.

Keep up the good work buddy.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This game is so awesome. The touching and teasing between the mc and Kasie is so erotic.
It's one of my favorite parts of the game, TBH. A lot of folks hate the slow burn but I love the build-up. It's kind of like edging for romance: the payoff is amazing when something finally happens. And despite their growing intimacy, they still mostly act like brother and sister otherwise. It reminds me of my own childhood, minus the incest which I never remotely had. One of the games I always look forward to when an update drops.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's one of my favorite parts of the game, TBH. A lot of folks hate the slow burn but I love the build-up. It's kind of like edging for romance: the payoff is amazing when something finally happens. And despite their growing intimacy, they still mostly act like brother and sister otherwise. It reminds me of my own childhood, minus the incest which I never remotely had. One of the games I always look forward to when an update drops.
Yeah, I like slow burn because it makes the sex scenes more enjoyable when they do happen.
It's definitely my favourite incest focused game on here.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Except teasing, especially when overdone (or extremely overdone, like here) sucks the cum out of a dead man's dick.
Good thing I'm not a dead man, then. I also never start playing any adult game with my dick in hand. Sounds like an unwise plan, especially since many games have long periods in between sex scenes. In those cases, that would be like watching Caddyshack knowing you're gonna see tits so from the beginning you whip your junk out. Seems silly to me. So I never have an issue with blue balls like apparently half of F95 complains happens to them.
Shrug-Wednesday.gif

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Good thing I'm not a dead man, then. I also never start playing any adult game with my dick in hand. Sounds like an unwise plan, especially since many games have long periods in between sex scenes. In those cases, that would be like watching Caddyshack knowing you're gonna see tits so from the beginning you whip your junk out. Seems silly to me. So I never have an issue with blue balls like apparently half of F95 complains happens to them.
I'm to the point I filter out the "teasing" tag when looking for anything new.

Reactions: yrban7477

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Also wise if you don't like slow burn games, for sure.
You say wise but that man has been here for ages and keep ranting about the same thing. He claims to filter out or ignore games with certain tags but all he does is comment on those exact games containing the tag complaining about how the game has the very thing it was tagged with.
:LUL:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You say wise but that man has been here for ages and keep ranting about the same thing. He claims to filter out or ignore games with certain tags but all he does is comment on those exact games containing the tag complaining about how the game has the very thing it was tagged with.
Well, it's wise to do that if you want to avoid those games. I knew/know nothing of his actual actions ofc. :)

• Haha
Reactions: MrTrue

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I like slowburn games, especially incest ones since the taboo "walls" should take a while to break imo but it's been 3 years so I can sort of understand the sentiment as well. Either way there's plenty of other VNs to try out if this isn't doing it for them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I like slowburn games, especially incest ones since the taboo "walls" should take a while to break imo but it's been 3 years so I can sort of understand the sentiment as well. Either way there's plenty of other VNs to try out if this isn't doing it for them.
TBH, I still can't understand that perspective. I don't know why people seem always to be equating RL development time with in-game time for the characters. The game begins with the twins arriving at Kasie's place on June 5. This latest release ends the evening of July 9. That means it's only been 30 in-game days for things to progress. Like you say, the taboo walls against incest should take awhile to come down, and I'd guess 30 days normally isn't enough. If anything, I feel like the progress with Kasie might be a little too fast to be quite realistic. But I think it's fine and doesn't need to slow down.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Everytime I think about trying this game I see how tall she is compared to the others in the previews and im not sure anymore lol. Nothing against tall girls but feels off when looking at the previews

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
TBH, I still can't understand that perspective. I don't know why people seem always to be equating RL development time with in-game time for the characters. The game begins with the twins arriving at Kasie's place on June 5. This latest release ends the evening of July 9. That means it's only been 30 in-game days for things to progress. Like you say, the taboo walls against incest should take awhile to come down, and I'd guess 30 days normally isn't enough. If anything, I feel like the progress with Kasie might be a little too fast to be quite realistic. But I think it's fine and doesn't need to slow down.

Even for slowburn there is always a fine line, of course 30 days are not realistic but if this was a VN about realism the girl would hook up with someone that's not related to her. :KEK:

Everytime I think about trying this game I see how tall she is compared to the others in the previews and im not sure anymore lol. Nothing against tall girls but feels off when looking at the previews

Well if we're all being honest the setting is obviously appealing to the so called "shota" setting even if everyone is allegedly of age, at least that's how I saw it when I played.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Even for slowburn there is always a fine line, of course 30 days are not realistic but if this was a VN about realism the girl would hook up with someone that's not related to her. :KEK:
I'm not sure that's correct. That would seem to presume that there never would be incest anywhere ever. True, it's fairly rare unless it's exploitative, coercive, abusive, or similar. But it does happen. In cases like this game, I just accept (i.e., willingly suspend my disbelief) that this is one of those rare instances.

I'm neutral on incest, to be clear. It's not a fetish / kink of mine, but I also don't dislike it. But, my suspension of disbelief is really pushed when people who have no connection other than compatible body parts decide to jump each other aggressively after only saying hello.

I know not everyone thinks the same as I do, and I'm OK with that. Hopefully everyone else can be OK that I see things differently.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I'm not sure that's correct. That would seem to presume that there never would be incest anywhere ever. True, it's fairly rare unless it's exploitative, coercive, abusive, or similar. But it does happen. In cases like this game, I just accept (i.e., willingly suspend my disbelief) that this is one of those rare instances.

I'm neutral on incest, to be clear. It's not a fetish / kink of mine, but I also don't dislike it. But, my suspension of disbelief is really pushed when people who have no connection other than compatible body parts decide to jump each other aggressively after only saying hello.

I know not everyone thinks the same as I do, and I'm OK with that. Hopefully everyone else can be OK that I see things differently.
I was just poking fun at your realism comment no worries.

• Hey there
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes