DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
I like slowburn games, especially incest ones since the taboo "walls" should take a while to break imo but it's been 3 years so I can sort of understand the sentiment as well. Either way there's plenty of other VNs to try out if this isn't doing it for them.
_____________________________________++++++++++++________________________________________________

Thing about a story plot, it has its own pacing and timing. Now sometimes to tell the story it will be a slow burn depending how other events are presented.

From the beginning for a "faster" route, the story needed a back story that brough the issue up... needed some sort of catalyst so in present times things move faster.

However, no such history exists between the characters. So somehow it needs to be built into. Now you could have had a "faster" story if Kassie to have some sort of behavior disorder. But the psychopath route isn't as interesting.

All that said... it's hard to know when your main character is willing to cross a line. And it's the storyteller that has to build a plausible plot and character progression to cross that line. Yet... there is another issue with slow burn and that is content production. If you look at all the content present, imagine the amount of work it took just to get this far. So... is the current story unfolding maintaining the slow burn for the sake of slow burn, or are we to the point where the lines get crossed?

Worst or a really good thing is... there still are tropes left open. So once the main events start happening the developer can delve the audience into the complications that come with it. There still the issue of Kassie's birth control or lack thereof... there still remains any emotional baggage to present once things start happening... and there still is possible expansion of other characters and themes

Oct 26, 2022
slow burn = Hard milking!
This mentality that's negative towards Devs as if they are all trying to scam people is something I'll never understand.

Like movies there are all types of genres and these games should be no different.
Some have immediate fucking and a high body count.
Summer Story is for fans of building the perversion (and corruption). As you progress the payoff gets better and better.

If it aint for you that's cool, but for me this is easily one of the best games here and that's in part because the Dev follows his own muse...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 30, 2021
Here's an image to cool down all the slowburn-fast fap debates in here.

Note: not a part of the current devt of the game, but a hot render by the dev I guess.

PS. Do feel free to take down this post if the dev or Admins don't allow it.

View attachment 3810896
It's beautiful.
But man, why are they so perfectly shaved? An unshaven mom must be sexy as hell :love:

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
Here's an image to cool down all the slowburn-fast fap debates in here.

Note: not a part of the current devt of the game, but a hot render by the dev I guess.

PS. Do feel free to take down this post if the dev or Admins don't allow it.

View attachment 3810896
I don’t understand something .. if it doesn’t have something to do with the game, for example, how the final scene of the whole game at the very end is so fabulous .. then what was the point of showing this picture?

Madderdin

Jan 17, 2022
The thing is many of these more spicy renders showed in this thread aren't posted by Logo himself, but by his mod on discord, at 'renders' channel, not the 'updates' one.

Idk, if this guy helps Logo at all developing the game, or if he just have access to the models\assets.
So, most of these won't shown up in the game at all, or aren't even canon.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
I've been thinking about it, maybe I will.
__________________________________++++++++++++++________________________________________________

Before you decide... what is the mom's background? Is she the stay at home no frill and thrill type of woman? Or is she the kind of woman who loves the spa and dates? See in the former case why would she shave and trim... in the later there is a chance she has hook ups and wants to look appealing.

I know it sounds silly that level of detail... but the devil is always in the details

You could also use some old lady fashion senses if she is furry (lol!). Stockings, anklets, chokers are old school fashion from an age ago. Thing is... whatever you decide, have fun with it

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
__________________________________++++++++++++++________________________________________________

Before you decide... what is the mom's background? Is she the stay at home no frill and thrill type of woman? Or is she the kind of woman who loves the spa and dates? See in the former case why would she shave and trim... in the later there is a chance she has hook ups and wants to look appealing.

I know it sounds silly that level of detail... but the devil is always in the details

You could also use some old lady fashion senses if she is furry (lol!). Stockings, anklets, chokers are old school fashion from an age ago. Thing is... whatever you decide, have fun with it
She is more of the second type of woman, I would not say that she runs on dates, but she takes care of her appearance (after all, she is the deputy director).

I would not say that she is old-fashioned, but she has her own qualities, more serious than Kasie's, and she will show that when she appears in the game.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
She is more of the second type of woman, I would not say that she runs on dates, but she takes care of her appearance (after all, she is the deputy director).

I would not say that she is old-fashioned, but she has her own qualities, more serious than Kasie's, and she will show that when she appears in the game.
_________________________________++++++++++++++________________________________________________

The truth is I hope you are having fun with that part of your story arch, though if there is going to be a D&D 2.0, that that even happen before mom shows up

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Any chance of a daddy/grandpa or some uncle jizz showing up? :p
There will be some things in one of the paths , but these are spoilers.

_________________________________++++++++++++++________________________________________________

The truth is I hope you are having fun with that part of your story arch, though if there is going to be a D&D 2.0, that that even happen before mom shows up
I plan to finish the DnD game, but you may not see it if the characters of the characters (lol) died in the game, then it will be a normal day. I plan to do it later, but before their mother arrives, probably.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
There will be some things in one of the paths , but these are spoilers.

I plan to finish the DnD game, but you may not see it if the characters of the characters (lol) died in the game, then it will be a normal day. I plan to do it later, but before their mother arrives, probably.
___________________________________+++++++++++++++++__________________________________________

Well if there is going to be another D&D scene... I vote "Goblins" are involved {wink!, wink! ;-?}

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes