DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
I've already put quite a lot of spoilers in the news. You will see everything in the update when it comes out. A little surprise will come, at least according to my idea it's interesting.
____________________________+++++++++++++++++____________________________________________________

Actually, am not interested in teasers {of late the teasers don't reveal the story which is good}, but more interested in the insight about the dynamics of your characters. Derek and his brother, we got a solid picture of... Kasie the evolving character on the path of corruption, but we are not given much as to her own inner motivations....

It would appear mother is coming and a little warm up as to who she is and what she is about would be helpful

Reactions: char_2.0

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
It would appear mother is coming and a little warm up as to who she is and what she is about would be helpful
I think we got a glimpse of who and what she is about when her boss was a little too touchy (methinks) with her as he brought her to the meeting presentation or something, giving me the impression that she got to her high company position because she knew how to play the fiddle (pun lol). She exuded determination and drive to the point of playing her cards (and body ;P) well but also is very affectionate and caring to her children--the latter being something the dev can use to make her jump in into the fun (than ruin them by exposing what's happening) as she discovers what's going on later... I know that may sound incest trope, but just how far my thoughts go anyway lol.

But yeah, I agree that the dev may need to give us more peeps (pun intended) into her... :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: logoarh

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
Weekly news

Good evening, guys.

I'm still doing renders of the second day of the update, __about 55 percent done.__

And judging by how slow my progress is and how little free time I have, from Monday I will start writing text and script for the second day in order to finish the update before my vacation.

As a result, the update will be for a day and a half, according to the renderers it will be of the usual size, about 800 renders.

New update status: [███████░░░] 75%

ns.07.21.24.jpg

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hello. I'm interested in what I think the content of this game holds. Is this an game where the NTR guy is your own brother and you have to compete against him for your sister? I'm always down to try NTR games with a twist. The guy in charge had something like this, but i felt it was lacking in content.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Hello. I'm interested in what I think the content of this game holds. Is this an game where the NTR guy is your own brother and you have to compete against him for your sister? I'm always down to try NTR games with a twist. The guy in charge had something like this, but i felt it was lacking in content.
It's not really a competition, they can both share her though. They work together.

The NTR is the boss character, he's just a side-route for the most part though.

Reactions: rejejvaca

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
someone need to create a MOD. the couple times I tried the VN I always find myself in the wrong path.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Weekly news

Good evening, guys.

I'm still doing renders of the second day of the update, __about 55 percent done.__

And judging by how slow my progress is and how little free time I have, from Monday I will start writing text and script for the second day in order to finish the update before my vacation.

As a result, the update will be for a day and a half, according to the renderers it will be of the usual size, about 800 renders.

New update status: [███████░░░] 75%

View attachment 3854725
There's something oddly unique with this visual novel that I love. Great Work!

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

Jul 28, 2024 05:21 pm

Weekly new

Another good evening for you guys,

I didn't have time to finish the text and script of the second day, but most of it is ready.

Next week I'll finish this and start doing the translation (I still haven't translated the first day, sorry fakk2, I think I'll send you everything at the last moment, again (-_-;)), tests and other final things.

In the meantime, I'll go and make myself a meal and probably go to bed.

While you're waiting, here's a bunch of spoilers for you, sorry:

New update status: [ââââââââââ]85%

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes