herlam

Apr 3, 2021
Weekly news

Good evening people,

I'm still doing renders of the second day of the update, __about 40 percent is ready.

If I don't have enough time, then I think this update will be for a day and a half.

P.S. On August 10, I'm going on vacation.

New update status: [███████░░░] 68%

07.14.24.jpg

akirome

May 16, 2017
Weekly news

Good evening people,

I'm still doing renders of the second day of the update, __about 40 percent is ready.

If I don't have enough time, then I think this update will be for a day and a half.

P.S. On August 10, I'm going on vacation.

New update status: [███████░░░] 68%

View attachment 3831996
I think that bad luck will follow you if you don't finish this update before you go on vacation . There is a lot of pent-up sexual energy in people that are following this thread . Please don't leave us hanging

Reactions: Rubi747 and Darper

akirome

May 16, 2017
Cough cough, could you give me back the previous polite commentators?
Sorry on my behalf. I made a joke that probaly wasn't that great and then I got into an exchange with couple of people . Didn't mean to be rude to anybody.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Cough cough, could you give me back the previous polite commentators?
_______________________________+++++++++++++_____________________________________________________

They say it takes all types to make a world... I rather doubt that...

Still most of us ignore the ugly and focus on what might be coming out. Some of us, with the attention span of a squirrel will easily be bated into drama and name calling. So, don't worry... if a person doesn't respond to the nonsense, the trolls will go elsewhere and try their luck there. So... it is what it is.

Now if you want to throw us well behaving followers a bone... we wouldn't mind a little insight as to what's coming next. Would give us something to pick apart, analyze, and make predictions... LOL!

Reactions: Jorjor69

Daveiy

Mar 6, 2018
Sorry on my behalf. I made a joke that probaly wasn't that great and then I got into an exchange with couple of people . Didn't mean to be rude to anybody.
all good. my way of answering was also not the smartest. normally i see jokes or sarcasm. but in this case dunno why not. have a good one

Reactions: akirome

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
_______________________________+++++++++++++_____________________________________________________

They say it takes all types to make a world... I rather doubt that...

Still most of us ignore the ugly and focus on what might be coming out. Some of us, with the attention span of a squirrel will easily be bated into drama and name calling. So, don't worry... if a person doesn't respond to the nonsense, the trolls will go elsewhere and try their luck there. So... it is what it is.

Now if you want to throw us well behaving followers a bone... we wouldn't mind a little insight as to what's coming next. Would give us something to pick apart, analyze, and make predictions... LOL!
I've already put quite a lot of spoilers in the news. You will see everything in the update when it comes out. A little surprise will come, at least according to my idea it's interesting.

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Maybe it makes sense to add tension and hardcore to the game???
Otherwise, everything is kind of vanilla...
Casey has no tension in her life - everything is calm and no intense.
I still regret that the enforcement line with the boss was closed - it was the piquant cherry of this game.
I wonder if Casey will have forced sex? After all, this adds spice to the game. :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes