Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Nonsense200

Oct 5, 2020
Yes, they're the only proper company that still running around releasing games specialized in 3D. And Illgames(Illusion 2.0) is the only one that release fully interactive games. Kiss one is too restrictive in regards to customization and interactivity.

Of course there are many that released 3D H-games, but only a handful that is high quality, and among them there's only 2 that are proper company (and specialized in 3D games). Most of the others are small teams/ doujin circle level on size.
AFAIK, Illusion have teams divided on the game looks, anime-ish and real-ish, and they mostly develop games in about 6 month interval (some are even less!). The very tight schedule maybe the reason they can't stick on one game and really polished it to perfection.

If we see Illusion game release, between AA1 (2011) and AA2 (2014) there's EIGHT games released with totally different concept and ideas. On one hand this really shows Illusion prowess in creativity and rapid execution, but on the other hand this makes them can't support and really tinker with the game more than a few month after the game released (the source of the Illusion Grief Cycle LOL). One thing for sure is that Illusion always carry their graphic advancement on their next games, that's why we can see Koikatsu is much more polished games than AA2.

idk I think illusion used "customization" kind of as a crutch for a lot of poor decision making in the production pipeline, a lot of waste in terms of of assets; that it took THIS long for "tuck shirt in" to be a thing with the vanilla clothes is kind of astounding to me.

decagem

Oct 3, 2024
Lol, so your solution to everything is to simply shutting your mouth?
What if I wanted to simply voice my op- NO! YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH! DON'T LIKE IT? DON'T PLAY IT!
In business, not buying/bothering speaks louder than no matter how many opinions.
Concord is an astonishing example of that.
Still, people can't help sharing their thoughts, can they?

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes