Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Does anyone have a version of the translation files that doesn't make any names starting with a capital H turn the name into just H$?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Does anyone have a version of the translation files that doesn't make any names starting with a capital H turn the name into just H$?
I posted a file several pages back that fixed that.

Nov 7, 2021
i play BetterRepack, and im having an issue where the character names overlap with their dialogue text, as shown in the image. is there any patch or way to fix this problem?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
i play BetterRepack, and im having an issue where the character names overlap with their dialogue text, as shown in the image. is there any patch or way to fix this problem?
Replace the translation from Better repack with a more polished one, or don't use better repack for now.

veal11111

Sep 2, 2024
I find out the translation bug in the character creation tool.
When you type the character's First name & Last name with "Ha", it displays as "H$".
No matter when you try type like Harry, Hans, Ha___ ... etc, it still displays as H$.

1726183445132.png

FyeNyo

Jul 8, 2017
aight sorry for being dense,
but what the difference between HF and Repack?
and does it add something to the game beside the translation?

Sep 3, 2019
aight sorry for being dense,
but what the difference between HF and Repack?
and does it add something to the game beside the translation?
HF is HF patch, a compilation of mods and patch mostly for Illusion games (HF=Hong Fire forum, which most of the OG modders originated from), now continuing the name and tradition compiling the mods and patches for Illgames. (HF patch in the past also exist for non-Illusion games, but only the Illusion games patch are survived and actively updated until now)

Repack are, as the name implied, repack of the games. Repack consist usually only the original games, updates and addons. ScrewThisNoise carry the holy task of not only repacking the games but also integrating HF patch and other (non-HF) mods and patch and most of the community-created content with its sideloader mods.

So if you wanted the easiest way to play just download STN repack, but if you wanted to have "manual" control over your game you can install HF patch (and other patch) only over your vanilla/untouched games.

Edit: forgot about the last question. Yes HF patch has so many other function other than translation. It got uncensor mod, expanded graphic settings mod, save file editor, cheats and many more QOL mods.

Last edited:
Reactions: M_e_* and FyeNyo
Aug 19, 2024
Final farewell gift 2.

Although largely irrelevant:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way and just in case.

Unlike in Honey Come, in Summer Vacation! Scramble males matter.

Last but not least.

Oh, right. There are two more things.

And

To save customers the trouble of downloading the cards one-by-one and just in case the upload messed up the cards metadata.
I've attached a Zip package with all of them.

Last edited:

Jac Rios (Studio 781)

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I made my contribution for the translation~
(I translate some tutorial pages and edited all the pages from everyone else so all look and read similar.)

435683458245361234.PNG

The translation is going smooth although is stuck on v1.0.1 because to mod the new version it will need another decryption, so, the modders will wait until the game has an stable version, which is the best choice right now~

Currently everyone is working on dialogue lines, translating them manually and properly while also working on optimize the plugins because have a negative impact on the performance of the game.

475694569456734567.PNG

Also also, the game has content that can't be access due to Ill(usion)Games messing some variables, so, lets wait until they fix it or the modders do. Shootout to the modding team, they are doing a good job.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Kinda dissapointing. It's like AA2, but less of everything. The only improvement is the character maker.

You now have jobs, but they don't matter - there's no money to earn or spend (big missed opportunity).
Studying and Excercising also doen't seem to have any (good) purpose. It's all for show.
You have a lot fewer areas, so you are constantly swarmed by NPCs and interrupted at every turn. In AA2 you cold find quiet areas.
The models have EXTREMELY long legs, it just looks bizzare.
No f/f/f threesomes
No virginity tracker.
You have futa mode included, but the dick model sucks, it's a stiff rod that doesn't even penetrate (it squsihes. Lazy). I've seen amateur game devs do better.

adom69

Aug 11, 2018
Guys if I'm looking for gangbangs which of these chara cards based game should I check out?

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
the dick model sucks, it's a stiff rod that doesn't even penetrate (it squsihes. Lazy).
Artifact of using an uncensor - with cesnored genitals from the original game it is practically unnoticable, and seeing how it would clip through the girls face in certain positions in previous Illusion titles I actually prefer this solution.

Last edited:

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Artifact of using an uncensor - with cesnored genitals from the original game it is practically unnoticable, and seeing how it would clip through the girls face in certain positions in previous Illusion titles I actually prefer this solution.
And I'd rather have clipping that a giant, stiff pixelated cylinder. It doesn't even match the skincolor. Why the F*** would you ever play with a game censored?

But it can be done better and others have done it better.

Jac Rios (Studio 781)

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
You now have jobs, but they don't matter - there's no money to earn or spend (big missed opportunity).
Studying and Excercising also doen't seem to have any (good) purpose. It's all for show.
These increase your stats, is a lot of grind but the character will keep these until it gets removed from the roster. But as you said, this could be a good way to buy items in-game.

You have a lot fewer areas, so you are constantly swarmed by NPCs and interrupted at every turn. In AA2 you cold find quiet areas.
I agree, I really miss having some peace, just talking and flirting privately...

The models have EXTREMELY long legs, it just looks bizzare.
I HATE THIS!!, I mention it before, the legs look weird and is a problem since previous games, Koikatsu was worst because legs didn't scale but still, in this game are still too long.

No f/f/f threesomes
Yeah, that sucks...

No virginity tracker.
This problem goes in hand with what I mention before;
Also also, the game has content that can't be access due to Ill(usion)Games messing some variables, so, lets wait until they fix it or the modders do. Shootout to the modding team, they are doing a good job.
The game has problems with some variables which makes some content unavailable for the player.

You have futa mode included, but the dick model sucks, it's a stiff rod that doesn't even penetrate (it squsihes. Lazy). I've seen amateur game devs do better.
Tbh that is just japanese games in general due to censoring, a lot of games don't even have assets for penetration and such due to the law (Ci-En was even flagging devs for putting detailed intercourse in games), which sucks in general.

What I mention before stands after playing more, this game is AA3-ish, it has more additions, is smaller but denser, however, it has missing content in relation with AA2, it would be really dumb for these guys to throw away this opportunity and have a second dead, they really need to add more content at least and allow modding at best.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes