VN Ren'Py Summer Vacation [v0.7.9] [ErwinVN]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SummerVacation-ERWINVN-0.4.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
I enjoy this game, but it is strangely uneven. The scenes to do with the Summer Vacation of the title and the slowly leveling up relationships gameplay of the college seem to exist in different universes.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I enjoy this game, but it is strangely uneven. The scenes to do with the Summer Vacation of the title and the slowly leveling up relationships gameplay of the college seem to exist in different universes.
Not to mention we are now on winter holidays :) The dev clearly changed his ideas during the work. Maybe, the game will end with another summer vacation :)

Reactions: Moosica

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I'm loving this game so far, especially the slow build of Fabien's romance which is my OTP. I'm also really interested in Peter's romance/relationship with MC. Both of them are really hot in their own way. Also the writing is pretty top tier!

I've made a separate play-through for both Fabien and Peter. My only criticism is how it forces you into intimacy with either Fabien, Jin (who for some reason is ALWAYS called 'Ethan' above the speech boxes) or Carlos in Part 3 (the winter getaway), even if you try not to show any interest in any of them (this was when I was trying to avoid all other entanglements in my Peter playthrough). I'm hoping we can make up for lost time with Peter as soon as we get back to college.

And of course the Uncle. I don't find him that physically appealing (mainly his face is a little off), but he's still weirdly attractive and his intimate scenes are really hot.

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
I'm loving this game so far, especially the slow build of Fabien's romance which is my OTP. I'm also really interested in Peter's romance/relationship with MC. Both of them are really hot in their own way. Also the writing is pretty top tier!

I've made a separate play-through for both Fabien and Peter. My only criticism is how it forces you into intimacy with either Fabien, Jin (who for some reason is ALWAYS called 'Ethan' above the speech boxes) or Carlos in Part 3 (the winter getaway), even if you try not to show any interest in any of them (this was when I was trying to avoid all other entanglements in my Peter playthrough). I'm hoping we can make up for lost time with Peter as soon as we get back to college.

And of course the Uncle. I don't find him that physically appealing (mainly his face is a little off), but he's still weirdly attractive and his intimate scenes are really hot.
I have separate Fabien and Peter playthroughs too, but I don't really mind being forced into relationship with Fabien during the getaway because I think it could presumably make the story more interesting when you get back home.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I have separate Fabien and Peter playthroughs too, but I don't really mind being forced into relationship with Fabien during the getaway because I think it could presumably make the story more interesting when you get back home.
Oh I have no issue with the forced intimacy with Fabien (or the other two) normally, and certainly not in my Fabien playthrough; I just don't like the fact that you can't abstain from any of the three guys (Fabian, Jin and Carlos) in the cabin for the playthrough where I'm only interested in Peter.
I guess it's pretty normal to play the field in these games, it also makes sense to do so in the 'exploring' phase of your sexuality, and usually I'll give it a go too. However, one thing I liked in this game was how you got the chance to exclusively pursue Fabien from the start, having a crush and falling in love, etc - it felt more meaningful than just screwing whoever because you can. And I took the whole Peter thing as seriously simply because Peter seemed to as well; that's especially reinforced with how Pete gets crazy jealous to the point of not wanting to talk to you if you're a little too forthcoming about the spaces you're sharing with the others in the cabin.
I guess I just like the idea of being a genuine guy who takes the romance seriously. If Peter ends up trying other guys then my MC will too, but until such a point I just like the idea of being exclusive in each of the two playthroughs. :)

Jul 31, 2021
Oh I have no issue with the forced intimacy with Fabien (or the other two) normally, and certainly not in my Fabien playthrough; I just don't like the fact that you can't abstain from any of the three guys (Fabian, Jin and Carlos) in the cabin for the playthrough where I'm only interested in Peter.
I guess it's pretty normal to play the field in these games, it also makes sense to do so in the 'exploring' phase of your sexuality, and usually I'll give it a go too. However, one thing I liked in this game was how you got the chance to exclusively pursue Fabien from the start, having a crush and falling in love, etc - it felt more meaningful than just screwing whoever because you can. And I took the whole Peter thing as seriously simply because Peter seemed to as well; that's especially reinforced with how Pete gets crazy jealous to the point of not wanting to talk to you if you're a little too forthcoming about the spaces you're sharing with the others in the cabin.
I guess I just like the idea of being a genuine guy who takes the romance seriously. If Peter ends up trying other guys then my MC will too, but until such a point I just like the idea of being exclusive in each of the two playthroughs. :)
honestly same, like at this point the "jealous peter" replys kinda suck cuz they dont do shit and just make him unresponsive

ClarityHK

Apr 10, 2023
Is there a walkthrough or guide somewhere for unlocking all the photos in the gallery? I'm still missing a bunch of them and it's bothering me cause I've restarted the game and gone through a lot of combinations and still can't figure out what they are lol

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes