VN Ren'Py Summer Vacation [v0.7.9] [ErwinVN]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Goobly

Oct 7, 2017
When you say "fact", pleas back it up with said "facts" - statistics, etc.
It doesn't hv the popularity like it has in early days, at least in this thread.
In contrast, if this game is "Going well" but no where near finish, why the dev start to "plan ahead" another game?
I don't really care about what direction it's heading, I only care if it's a good game. It has nothing to do with "Me", just like it has nothing to do with "You".

No, you shouldn't plan ahead another project when your current project is not even half way thru, especially as a solo indie developer.
Having other ideas that's not related to current project >>> Not fully committed to current project / having second thoughts >>> and we all know what'll happen next.
This is generally bad, especially for new developers, as they are more often inexperienced with project management.

But it doesn't matter what the dev "Should" or "Should Not" do, it's his game, he can do whatever he want.
I'm not funding him, so I don't really care.
Doing a very quick search, the dev's patreon count is at 595 and in December of 2021 it was at 318 so I would call that growth. You also seem to base whether or not people think a game is good or bad solely on what you see here, but this is just one website. You also talk about how you don't care, but you sure have a lot of negative comments on games you "don't care" about. You're probably watching those threads too.

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
I'm all for slow burn games, but the constant teasing of something happening, only to drop it for another update that will likely diverge into something else, is really annoying.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SummerVacation-ERWINVN-0.4.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port :

Summer Vacation [v0.4.2] [ErwinVN]

Download Apk: , ,

Android Ports Features:

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.summer.vacation/game/saves

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:
Reactions: G0DZillA

vdelossantos411

Jan 23, 2023

Overview:
Mathieu a young man goes to his uncle's for his last holidays before entering college. Little did he know it would be a quest to explore his sexuality with a little help from his older cousin and other characters you'll find along the way. Join the game for an unexpected summer vacation where you will make fantasies come true.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-12
Release Date: 2023-01-07
Developer: ErwinVN -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Password:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA -
Mac
(v0.28.1): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android
(v0.28.1): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Thank you Iterny for sharing the links
*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1193244 View attachment 1193245 View attachment 1193246 View attachment 1193248
Is this work in Android Phones?

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes