Rogueswan

Feb 7, 2019
Hi, I just wanted to ask before I get too far in the game is this a linear visual novel style game where you just follow the story, or are their various paths and alternate endings? Like can the MC end up with the mum and Mia with the dad?? Or is the MC destined to end up with Mia? Just wondering if my choices have any weight. Thanks if you can help let me know.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Hi, I just wanted to ask before I get too far in the game is this a linear visual novel style game where you just follow the story, or are their various paths and alternate endings? Like can the MC end up with the mum and Mia with the dad?? Or is the MC destined to end up with Mia? Just wondering if my choices have any weight. Thanks if you can help let me know.
no it is linear and the and is really emotional

Reactions: Rogueswan

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes many times later in the story act3 or something i think
couple times, 1st mommy doing it while mc is "sleeping" and then they do it while awake.

I gues Mia is pregnant from scene when she goes to toilet with MC ...she could be even from last scene but that is Dev to decide...Mc and Mia must be Together:love:(y)
Episode Ending was So Sad:oops:(im writing same because i love this game) (y)
mia being preggo or not has been debated since rpgm version ended.

Djaden57

Sep 29, 2017
WTF dev why no happy ending :cry::cry::cry::cry:
At least make Mc go confes and be happy with MIA omg im so sad :cry::cry::cry:
Final Should be happy ending not Sad ending ...
Please make final update to be Happy ending because it was nice relationship Mc + Mia
I prefer to have this ending than the happy end, because it's the end what we need that's important and not the end what we want.
It's more memorable like that.
And Inceton will make us a happy ending with the sequel, so be patient.

braddave

Jul 8, 2019
Sad ending game :cry: wish dev could continue and make Finaly more happy :)
I wish too

This is the best ending. MC was a horn dog and didn't care in the least about Mia so leaving and letting everything cool down is the best case scenario
Just sad..

That was a happy ending for Mia.

He treats her like shit and gave zero fucks about her, she can move on and find a better life.
He is asshole for sure...

I know Mc acted Badly but he is now SAD and wants Mia im sure ... He learned about her feelings from that Bitch...Mc realised in the end:oops: -thats the Sad part :cry:
wish i could see them in the end Together :love: Summer with Mia:love: -Not without Mia :cry:
Absolutely!!!

Sad Ending, one time play through is more than enough for me, i enjoyed it. ending could have been 10x better tho
You absolutely right

The main character is absolutely asshole. Blind, one who cannot use his mind. He finally knew that he loved Mia, albeit late. The script is nice. But I would like the story to end with a happy ending. At least it should have been among the options. The reason it impressed me so much is that it is very similar to my 2-year relationship in the past. I found a piece of myself in the story. Mine didn't end with a happy ending either. Very sad.

Last edited:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: Final
Ha man this is rubbish we can barely throw something quiet and this drug screen appears all the time in the game and every time you click on the screen opens the browser and takes you to the patreon page ... does anyone know how to eliminate that. :mad:
screenshot0008.png

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Inceton Games
I want to be away from this when a game is clean you have a lot of fun but a game that stays every 3 scenes opening a patreon page for me doesn't have the minimum value;
If the author wanted to advertise the game so much by placing an automatic link within the game to go to his page, he should have done something 1 time and not all the time in the game. (n)(n):mad:

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
I thought, Inceton, done it great!!! I just hope when she shows back up, she has a 1 yr old baby... I think she either lied to him, at the pool, or quit taking them... I know how some women's minds work... Something that will remind her of the love, she had and still carries...
I sure hope, the team carries on... This was one of the best ones, if not the best, out there...

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On another note, seems this game has lots of errors, wrong people being displayed when a different person is clearly speaking

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
Cant wait to see next summer with mia, i really hope it will be soon ... not our 2 years but 1-2 months top !!!! -- Good work with game, i like the game is just with one path as developer decided, for me it was perfect ending, well i would rether saw Mia wouldnt go anywhere, but yeah soon Mc needs to go on collage soo that was probably the best... i guess Mia will have a child 2 years later in game,... And well MC will probably save that 50 k cash, and they will decided to live together, Mia, mom, him and i hope daughter,... ( Mom breaks up with dad in meantime), ... And they live in some island, Mc with some kind job where he gets lot of money.... soo he doesnt need to work hard...

Well good game for me for now cant wait to see, next Summer with Mia vol 2
If i could support i will good game...

oh and that advertisments for his page were really anoying ,.. till i found out how too say bye bye to them... :)

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Advertisements can be disabled, through the passwords giving on OP page...
Come on Inceton... Summer with Mia 2 !!!

Reactions: bighunter
3.60 star(s) 141 Votes