Danny87

Jul 29, 2017
Hello just finished it. Its awesome but is that really the ending? Seriously at the beginning during the opening dialogue he says Mia and the MC are a married couple. But the ending I got is she just leaves? Is there a better ending?

Reactions: blahblah25

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
but is the NTR avoidable?
Given the context that they are not officially couple and the only one who develop feeling up to almost the ending was the sister, I could say that there are very mild NTR scenes and talks.

I could add that the NTR contents play part in MC's and his sister relationship development.

Jul 10, 2019
So . . . since this game (VN) is mostly about the story, how about people learn to use the friggin' Spoiler function and not give away the ending? That was one of the better aspects of the tale. Sheesh.

Reactions: Vanidal

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
So . . . since this game (VN) is mostly about the story, how about people learn to use the friggin' Spoiler function and not give away the ending? That was one of the better aspects of the tale. Sheesh.
Thank you for bringing that up. I'm sorry if in any way I waste any joy you could possibly experience better...

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Well, shit! Even knowing what was going to happen (Ooops, i got spoiled!), the ending got me. Damn.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Speaking of that, has there been any indication of when the sequel will come out? The only thing I've seen is that writing is 44% done or something like that. Are we looking at a month or two? or six?

Considering how much I couldn't really stand any of the characters for most of this story (it was kind of reminiscent of a trainwreck at times!), the last few updates, I've actually started liking Mia at least and it looks like MC is finally becoming a fully realized human being for a change. I'm actually curious to see what happens going forward.

Congratulations to the Dev team for finishing up! Stay safe and healthy everyone!

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Well, shit! Even knowing what was going to happen (Ooops, i got spoiled!), the ending got me. Damn.

Speaking of that, has there been any indication of when the sequel will come out? The only thing I've seen is that writing is 44% done or something like that. Are we looking at a month or two? or six?

Considering how much I couldn't really stand any of the characters for most of this story (it was kind of reminiscent of a trainwreck at times!), the last few updates, I've actually started liking Mia at least and it looks like MC is finally becoming a fully realized human being for a change. I'm actually curious to see what happens going forward.

Congratulations to the Dev team for finishing up! Stay safe and healthy everyone!

blackangel199

Dec 11, 2019
is there any walkthrough for this game ?
btw, how do I enter the code, I can't find the place to enter it ?

Last edited:

WShinigami

Nov 23, 2017
There's a way to stop or reduce the AD Break? It's fucking annoying, the link it's also broken so it's useless.

EDIT: nvm found it.

Last edited:

Juan Sanchez

Oct 26, 2017
Man I wasn't excepting the ending. I just hope Summer with Mia 2 can make Jason (MC) can go after Mia and fix there relationship as well as confessing his feelings.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
This may be a stupid question, but where do I input the ad-removal codes? I haven´t found any option to do so..

Juan Sanchez

Oct 26, 2017
This may be a stupid question, but where do I input the ad-removal codes? I haven´t found any option to do so..
If you want to disable the ads then use UnRen.bat to enable the console, for example type: persistent.ads_removed_act3_1 = True

I used this to remove the ads and it worked

Reactions: PalmFace

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
So, it ended the same way the RPG maker version? in that case I guess I will skip this one, I hope the sequel is good and we have some of that Aunt they mentioned.

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
So, no multiple endings then? Because I thought I messed up and got a bad ending when I read Mia's letter.

Some of these tags should definitely go as they're just misleading. Sandbox, multiple endings and the NTR tag really shouldn't be there.

Reactions: R5IH8 and bobmonk

Cinaed

Feb 21, 2019
Okay well, I just "finished" this game and I need to vent. Fuck. this. game. I was really into it, liking the scenes and fetishes and story and everything up until about halfway through Act 3, then all of a sudden the entire story goes to shit... your character(the MC) suddenly goes from a manipulative sex freak who would drug his own sister, fuck her in her sleep, stage a blackmail for anal, etc... to randomly he's worried about Mia figuring out you're with your Mom? Earlier on in the story he even thought of the idea of a 3some with both but somewhere along the lines he apparently forgets about that and gets all worried about everything. Every single characters personality, motivations, and intentions all just changes, with no actual reason or character development behind it. And then the decent story and great sex scenarios devolves into convoluted plans and secrecy just for it to all end in shit and it's like "Wait for the sequel"? Literally all of the progression from the first 2 acts go completely down the toilet, and with no good logic in the writing to back it. Like I said, I did originally like this game a lot, but the entire Act 3 just left me pissed off and exhausted, and honestly I probably won't bother playing the sequel at all. p.s Not to mention the hypocrisy, after all the manipulative shit your MC did in the early parts of the game, and lying to Mia for pretty much all of Act 3, you somehow feel as if you're justified for "getting revenge" on Emma for being manipulative? Even though you've arguably done worse stuff yourself. All of the character motivations just stop making sense at a certain point. This is a perfect example of the developer trying to overcomplicate things and just ruining it in the process. GG Devs, you went from making me a fan to turning me off of all of your future games just within a couple hours, I was even considering pledging to the patreon after playing this too, but nah.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes