Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I think the mc will go to mia instead of her coming back so the devs can fit grace into the story
Grace could still be fit into the story without the MC going to see Mia first. It could be as simple as Mia coming to visit with MC and through a convo or several getting the invite to go visit Mia and Grace.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But how she was able to see her father dick but he wasnt able to see anything and same with mom and mc something something is not right here
younger so better sight and mommy had back turned on mc.

So, was this (Act 1+2+3) considered Part 1?

I played the RPGM games before. Are those all covered here? and will Part 2 be completely new content?
most of rpgm is in renpy version, no sidequests, less girls mc fucks, less guys mia fucks (both mc and mia related to sidequests), no hotel 4some (sadly), no photohunt, etc. swm 2 will have totally new content besides maybe some flashbacks of swm 1.

I just wanna ask one thing, is there just one ending to this?
yea one ending only.

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
Im Stuck in the very beginning where the MC burns his hands, in the hall Mia will be playing some game with the controller, then he helps Mia with the game and he says " off to the bathroom". After that what to do?

darkblaze012

Jul 29, 2018
Is there any walkthrough? I tried 3 playthroughs already and all of them Mia is leaving eventhough there are just around 10-15 choices available. I even tried just the mom and mc, then Mia go after dad but still the same ending. Am I missing something or there are a specific combination of choices for Mia and/or Mom ending?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Im Stuck in the very beginning where the MC burns his hands, in the hall Mia will be playing some game with the controller, then he helps Mia with the game and he says " off to the bathroom". After that what to do?
upstairs bathroom not downstairs.

Is there any walkthrough? I tried 3 playthroughs already and all of them Mia is leaving eventhough there are just around 10-15 choices available. I even tried just the mom and mc, then Mia go after dad but still the same ending. Am I missing something or there are a specific combination of choices for Mia and/or Mom ending?
there is only 1 ending aka mia leaves.

Wait, there will be SWM 2? I see the message that the story not stopped by the ending, just to make sure I'll be fine with my hope up.
yes.

Reactions: noahxedge

Nagash477

Dec 14, 2019
Wait, there will be SWM 2? I see the message that the story not stopped by the ending, just to make sure I'll be fine with my hope up.
Mar 5 at 4:25pm
Upcoming versions:
Echoes of Lust Episode 11 - 7%
Echoes of Lust Episode 1-10 - 51% Complete
Summer with Mia - 100% RELEASED
Summer with Mia 2 - 44% Writing story
That was 2 month ago idk what % of SWM2 now )

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
Yesss! There are few plots that I can't quite accept rationally, especially the forced relationship, but I still a sucker for MC and Mia's romance development! Their story is believeable! I can relate on how dumb male in their puberty. Maybe after the ending, the MC will grow without totally losing his feeling for Mia. And later there's an event where MC and Mia grow their feeling for each other in a more mature story environment. Say, MC in his early twenty and Mia in her mid twenty. There's a room for serious relationship growth and familial discussion!

Omg I'm so excited o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: Alfius

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
Upcoming versions:
Thank you for this info! At least I know now that SWM2 is not abandoned. progressing!

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Upcoming versions:
the main post was posted 2 months ago but it is updated frequently so they are working on swm2 but that is not a high priority right now

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes