gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i did a new start/game
its at the beginning
lol.I have testet it earlyer with a new start and there wasn´t this show up but after i copy my complete save games in a different folder then comes it.I can say now that my file is working with this version too after i put it into the "game" folder this picture didn´t comes

Reactions: 9inchz

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Im interested in the game but got a question about the "sharing (MMF) before downloading it:
I understand if its within the story but is it just in early/mid game or do you have to share till the end of the game?

Thx in advance!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Im interested in the game but got a question about the "sharing (MMF) before downloading it:
I understand if its within the story but is it just in early/mid game or do you have to share till the end of the game?

Thx in advance!
It's fairly early on in Act 2 and a bit in Act 3, but the other guy generally gets cucked and the girls are more interested in the MC so that might make it better for you.

Reactions: Dudlbert

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
It's fairly early on in Act 2 and a bit in Act 3, but the other guy generally gets cucked and the girls are more interested in the MC so that might make it better for you.
Thx for your reply!
He being in the scene will stop at some point too, or will he always be there... just as a cuck at the end?

metalliko

Jul 24, 2017
I played this game since its first update until the release of Act 2. Since I had not touched this title.
Well, what a long way ... You have made exceptional improvements !
The women are superb and the story holds perfectly until the end.

Very good game ! :cool:

Reactions: mc2messiah

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
ntr? is it avoidable?
Short answer is no...

The long answer is... it's complicated. First of, it's debatable to even call it NTR. Although Mia have sexual experiences with other people, it's mostly due to the MC's plans going wrong. Mia is never choosing anybody over the MC.

So the long answer, that is the correct answer is...it's complicated...maybe...depends on your view of NTR.

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I think it is sad that Mia left... But I think her comeback will also be a cool story. I think the mom and dad are going to have thei own sub plot... since he is looking for ways to spice up the sex life... And she is very open to that ! Al in all I think the next story will have a lot to keep everyone busy ! Can't Wait !

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
I think it is sad that Mia left... But I think her comeback will also be a cool story. I think the mom and dad are going to have thei own sub plot... since he is looking for ways to spice up the sex life... And she is very open to that ! Al in all I think the next story will have a lot to keep everyone busy ! Can't Wait !
I think the mc will go to mia instead of her coming back so the devs can fit grace into the story

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Personally based on some of the things that were said I think Mia is pregnant as well as deeply hurt (of course) and although she may return, she will not be the same person that fell in love with the MC. I see Mom and Dad pretty much reconciling their marriage and the MC being slowly faded out of the Mom and MC relationship. All this leaving the MC to do whatever he wants and or go off to college. But as we all know this is just speculation and I could very well be wrong on some or all accounts.

Reactions: Alfius
3.60 star(s) 141 Votes