MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
We didn't manage to integrate all the side quests it was just to long. We will do a content update soon. That will include most of the side quest (for now there are only some) you can access the side quests from the main menu more unlock as you play trough them.

Regarding ads. They are removed for this version.

Regarding Steam. This game will maybe be released on Steam (We are not to happy with the story, game play, and some other aspects). EoL will be released on Steam for sure.
So you'll add ntr but you won't give an option to avoid sharing. Quality dev.

Reactions: RedZone30

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Well that was shit they just followed the same exact story thought they’d tweak the story a bit not just basically copy and paste it to renpy but hey can’t really say anything don’t support the devs hated the ending in both versions but can see why with how the MC treated Mia hopefully down the road we see Mia get pregnant or probably it would be the MC is sterile :ROFLMAO:
Who would have taught the same story in a game port from rpg maker to ren’py. Totally unexpected for a game port. Never heard that game ports work that way.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
No. I won’t give that option because it’s a part of the main story. And not everything in this world can be how you want it to be. This is not a message just to you but all the other “I want this not that” users. NOT EVERYTHING CAN BE HOW YOU WANT IT TO BE. You are not entitled.
And you can't make a non-canon, or how do you call it "what if" alternative to the scene because why? Obviously her fucking a black dude over the MC isnt a part of the main story, yet you'll add that to the game, but a non-canon way to avoid sharing is too much. lmao

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Can't say I like letting Emma make all the calls. Part of the fun is making those sort of choices yourself! I was left feeling I was just along for the ride, the MC is written as a perverted nit whit without a clue regarding the very people he's known his entire life....like he never saw Emma coming a mile away. Or he never grew any feelings for Mia, and couldn't see the changes in her with Emma's influence.
I like previous games put out by the dev's, but I stopped playing once Emma took control of the whole family during the pool scene, the writing was on the wall after that. Big missed opportunity to give the MC a choice at taking control of the situation. Let the fricking MC choose his path...step up and be a man by putting Emma in her place, and force her to work towards your goals...or decide to let Emma call the shots, and turn him into a cuck...Make both sides of the NTR crowd happy, and get a crap ton more fans. This may as well be a visual novel, with a few non consequential choices along the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedZone30

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
And you can't make a non-canon, or how do you call it "what if" alternative to the scene because why? Obviously her fucking a black dude over the MC isnt a part of the main story, yet you'll add that to the game, but a non-canon way to avoid sharing is too much. lmao
did u see the thread? there is already a warning. why did u download it then?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Drag.Knight

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Who would have taught the same story in a game port from rpg maker to ren’py. Totally unexpected for a game port. Never heard that game ports work that way.
Hmm really heard from one of your patrons on Patreon they were told that it would be a different story idk I might have just taught or thought that up tho

• Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
did u see the thread? there is already a warning. why did u download it then?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't actually have a problem with sharing. It's something that doesn't interest me, but I don't dislike it, kinda like footjobs. I do think its weird to add "what if" NTR and not a "what if" option to those scenes.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
A good game that I liked a lot. It sure didn't go for the classic ending did it. It was in my opinion always a little different. I really didn't dare for the mother too much but I did really like the two main charaters. Nice job :)

Maybe do an optional ending for the romantic wimps like me lol

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
No. I won’t give that option because it’s a part of the main story. And not everything in this world can be how you want it to be. This is not a message just to you but all the other “I want this not that” users. NOT EVERYTHING CAN BE HOW YOU WANT IT TO BE. You are not entitled.
This attitude is why I'm no longer one of your subs mate.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
This attitude is why I'm no longer one of your subs mate.
Because they're not bending over to the whims of the people? They're telling a story. They never gave the impression that this was a game where your choices matter, or that you can avoid sharing or NTR. If it's not your cup of tea, that's cool. You don't have to subscribe to them. But don't get mad at the devs for wanting to tell a story like they want to.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Because they're not bending over to the whims of the people? They're telling a story. They never gave the impression that this was a game where your choices matter, or that you can avoid sharing or NTR. If it's not your cup of tea, that's cool. You don't have to subscribe to them. But don't get mad at the devs for wanting to tell a story like they want to.
The description for the game needs to add that this is a linear visual novel with a few non consequential choices then. Choices don't matter in this story, and that's fine...put it in the description, and you'll have a lot less complaining.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
As a player we could change Mc to be more Faithfull if he was given more OPTIONS more Choices -Mia and MC could be LOVERS NOW..
But there was no other options only to fuck those around -I would realy like to give path and choices to MC and Mia to make so can impact their relationship . Well I would straight give a ring to Mia hahahaha if i was MC :love: (y) now MC feels same as MIA LOVE....:love: Hope Dev give more Chances to (y)

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes