Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
They dont force anyone if you are actually patreon you have the ads code, if you are not check the first page and type that stuff in console easy as that
You said yourself you need te be patron for remove add, so you need to pay .

wolverinee

Jun 18, 2019
I get why some people might prefer that option because I do agree that the MC really messed up here by letting a great girl like Mia get away, but I think the idea of them having a chance meeting is the better way to go because it's that classic rom-com format of two people who once had feelings for each other randomly bumping into each other years later and rekindling the romance.

The MC seeking her out makes him seem rather desperate and I think the more romantic option would be for him to find her again without even looking for her, like it was fated to happen.

Ah, OK. I was still under the impression it was considered Act 4.

Does this mean that, as it's a sequel, it will also have multiple acts? Because I would much rather it be like a one-and-done hour and a half long movie to wrap up the story. Not sure how I'd feel about having to wait several more years playing through several acts before finally seeing them get their happily ever after.
yea better gameplay this time and maybe more choices and some new characters

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Because they're not bending over to the whims of the people? They're telling a story. They never gave the impression that this was a game where your choices matter, or that you can avoid sharing or NTR. If it's not your cup of tea, that's cool. You don't have to subscribe to them. But don't get mad at the devs for wanting to tell a story like they want to.
I'm not mad/angry. I'm just stating my opinion. I chose to unsub because I didn't like the direction, nor the attitude displayed by the dev. It's not the first time I've done that with projects for the same/similar reasons. It's my choice where I put my money, and am entitled to say why I'm no longer funding a project.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hopefully people with taste vote, and they pick B... its the only one that looks like an update... A is the same hair almost... and while that could be good for "nostalgia" it shows no passage of time, or effort to actually change herself on Mia's part... and C kinda makes her look more middle aged, rather than a "make over".
B already won the poll. It was voted on last June.

Well that was shit they just followed the same exact story thought they’d tweak the story a bit not just basically copy and paste it to renpy but hey can’t really say anything don’t support the devs hated the ending in both versions but can see why with how the MC treated Mia hopefully down the road we see Mia get pregnant or probably it would be the MC is sterile :ROFLMAO:
I mean, that was the point of this Ren'py remake. It wasn't to rewrite the story, it was to tell it in a format that most people prefer these days because RPGM games where you have to run around low poly towns collecting items are far less popular than Ren'py games and VNs.

I suppose if it wasn't for EoL taking up most of their time, they could have re-written the story a little more and maybe included more meaningful choices, but it is what it is; a straight re-telling of the RPGM version but without all the running around.

I agree that keeping it linear and adding some more impactful choices should be the route they take rather than making it a free roam game like EoL but, I saw the post the dev made about the game lacking on several fronts so I have a feeling he might try to make the gameplay aspect closer to EoL.
The thing is that EoL is technically a linear story as well because, although you can occasionally choose which character story you want to do, you often have get to a certain point with someone else's story in order to continue the other character's story, but you also have to do all of them to the advance the whole story. Maybe this is what they'll do with SWM2, and if so then that will be fine.

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
But how she was able to see her father dick but he wasnt able to see anything and same with mom and mc something something is not right here

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Loved the game, loved the update.
MC was an idiot in the end.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once again...Loved the game. And Mia has become one of my all time favorite female characters.
Definitely my favorite from a corruption game. A female in a corruption game that is actually not stupid. (And she is blond to boot...lol...the irony.)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Loved the game, loved the update.
MC was an idiot in the end.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once again...Loved the game. And Mia has become one of my all time favorite female characters.
Definitely my favorite from a corruption game. A female in a corruption game that is actually not stupid. (And she is blond to boot...lol...the irony.)
Here's hoping he matures a bit after the 2 year gap and isn't such an idiot, and is still wallowing in self-pity over what happened to the point where he hasn't been with anyone else since then.

It would be interesting if SWM2 opens up shortly after the letter scene and sees him deciding to go to college to study architecture then break things off with his Mom. Would be a good first step in showing how much Mia leaving hurt him because he understands that pursuing his Mom is what ruined his relationship with Mia and that he never fully appreciated what he had with her. Then when they meet 2 years later, he's single and she's not, that way he has to really work hard to win her back and show how much he's changed, how much he regrets what happened before, and how much he loves her.

plazaste

Feb 8, 2019
dopo ore ed ore a giocare e sperare in un finale che anche si sia poco normale mi aspettavo qualcosa di piu romantico invece come in tanti giochi solo tristezza in piu finale con mom inesistente spero proprio che ci sia un seguito perche questo finale mi ha deluso veramente.....

plazaste

Feb 8, 2019
Here's hoping he matures a bit after the 2 year gap and isn't such an idiot, and is still wallowing in self-pity over what happened to the point where he hasn't been with anyone else since then.

It would be interesting if SWM2 opens up shortly after the letter scene and sees him deciding to go to college to study architecture then break things off with his Mom. Would be a good first step in showing how much Mia leaving hurt him because he understands that pursuing his Mom is what ruined his relationship with Mia and that he never fully appreciated what he had with her. Then when they meet 2 years later, he's single and she's not, that way he has to really work hard to win her back and show how much he's changed, how much he regrets what happened before, and how much he loves her.
winning ending would be to live mom sis and brother together happy eheh

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
With most other games I'd agree and maybe it can happen here, but the MC and Mia seem to have a much stronger romantic connection whilst the Mom and MC is more based on lust. Maybe more romantic feelings could develop between them, but after the gut punch of Mia finding out about them and leaving so suddenly because of it, I think it might kill the mood between them, especially for the MC.

Maybe SWM2 will see all 3 of them reunited after 2 years apart and the MC will once again be torn between them, but it could also just be focused solely on Mia and that would be my personal preference right now.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Nah...the mom is very pretty, but she does not do it for me.
The dad is actually a pretty cool guy, and the mom comes of as a bit of a selfish bitch to be honest.

The MC is not innocent to be fair hiding his mom's pill was a dick move.

Maybe the MC deserves the mom at the end. Maybe Mia is too good for him.
But yeah, still rooting for the MC and Mia exclusively. Mom should go back to her husband.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Nah...the mom is very pretty, but she does not do it for me.
The dad is actually a pretty cool guy, and the mom comes of as a bit of a selfish bitch to be honest.

The MC is not innocent to be fair hiding his mom's pill was a dick move.

Maybe the MC deserves the mom at the end. Maybe Mia is too good for him.
But yeah, still rooting for the MC and Mia exclusively. Mom should go back to her husband.
In the end, the MC did realise that he had something with Mia but she didn't want to hear it because a) she couldn't trust he wasn't just saying it for the sake of it, and b) if he said it and she believed him she might reconsider leaving but she knew if she didn't leave she'd continue to feel hurt. This is why I think the next game needs to be exclusively about the MC winning Mia back because it's the ending this story deserves.

Also, maybe the MC should replace those fake pills will the real ones as it might calm the Mom down enough that they can mutually break off what they've got going on.

Reactions: Alfius

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
this works with this "final" release?
it looks like for me that there isn´t but i have seen your screenshot 2 post down after your question for me.I have played from the scene where the mc sit on the chair and Mia and Emma have sex until the scene where the mom lie in the bedroom without her bra and i didn´t become this picture from you (I mean this scene on the screenshot).I don´t use the this file from me.When did you become this picture?

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Pre season five league of legends screen shot omegalul
Anyone knows the song name that plays during Mia first strip dance?

Jun 15, 2017

One thing I’ve been thinking about is that they might change the whole feel to the game with the sequel, everyone knows that this game isn’t the typical slowburn incest game it’s a fuckfest without a huge buildup, but there is an opportunity to make the sequel a slow burn story were you have to convince Mia who doesn’t want to get to close to you again to give you another chance, and maybe deal with a love rival like a boyfriend. Honestly, I think that story wise that would be better, but I would be lying if I said I wouldn’t miss the fuckfest aspect to the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alfius

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
One thing I’ve been thinking about is that they might change the whole feel to the game with the sequel, everyone knows that this game isn’t the typical slowburn incest game it’s a fuckfest without a huge buildup(which is a positive for me)but there is a opportunity to make the sequel a slow burn story were you have to convince Mia who doesn’t want to get to close to you again to give you another chance and maybe deal with a love rival like a boyfriend. Honestly I think that story wise that would be better but I would be lying if I said I wouldn’t miss the fuckfest aspect to the game a bit.
It doesn't necessarily have to be a slowburn, it just has to have the right amount of pacing to build an emotional impact. We don't necessarily need another 3 act game, it could be done in just a single 1-2 hour linear VN. There's still plenty of opportunities to have enough sexy action in there because the MC and Mia could do things that Mia abruptly ends and feels guilty about (if she has a boyfriend), if the Mom is still in the picture then the MC could do things with her, and maybe even Emma could show up and be a changed person who wants to make amends with Mia and the MC and does stuff with both of them.

Yes, the first game was a fuckfest without much build-up or emotion at the start but it changed, apparently due to having different writers along the way including Conviction07 who really helped evolve the story into one where Mia and the MC develop feelings for each other. The next one should definitely continue this development and although there are opportunities for others to get involved, having it be solely focused on Mia would fit the way this story was headed at the end of Act 3.

Last edited:
Reactions: Conviction07
3.60 star(s) 141 Votes