jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
We didn't manage to integrate all the side quests it was just to long. We will do a content update soon. That will include most of the side quest (for now there are only some) you can access the side quests from the main menu more unlock as you play trough them.

Regarding ads. They are removed for this version.

Regarding Steam. This game will maybe be released on Steam (We are not to happy with the story, game play, and some other aspects). EoL will be released on Steam for sure.
is eol going to have another groundhogs day after the 1st day finally ended?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys now that this game is complete. Can someone tell me if the sharing/netorare things avoidable? In genre i see (MMF) sharing... is avoidable? Netorare? I do not wanna see other fuck the sister.
Thank you

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
So no matter what you choose this only ends one way? Seriously kind of B.S. from a players stand point. My opinion the dev gave us choices to cut down on NTR...well at least the loose definition there of. However nothing really matters because the game ends the same way? Look I don't like to talk a dev down, I never have. I am always about giving my views on that game, regardless of the dev. However this was, im my opinion, another example of Inceton being way off the mark. You have the mom, as a viable end game idea, not to mention Emma....(even though I couldnt stand her) still she is there but the main focus of the game, EVEN and more so in the fucking title is Mia, and they choose to end it that way?

As of this, the most recent fail from Inceton, I just can't follow nor support him on Patreon. His, hers, their stories just no longer make sense. At least not with this ending. I know some hell most might not agree with me and thats fine. This is my veiws on this, It is my opinion and as such.....not worth the download. Sorry thats where I am left

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
Damn. The ending made me actually kinda emotional.
Could have done a lot more with it, but looks like there’s a sequel coming so we’ll see if Incenton manages to take more opportunities next time

Nov 24, 2018
This is a great RenPy Remake. Thank you for this awesome piece of software. I've enjoyed playing it very much. And yes, I did play the RPGM version back then too.

Additionally here is a bit of a technical information in case someone gets an error and doesn't know what to do:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Does anyone know what the new password is for Mia's phone? It seems the dev has changed it, as the old ones don't work anymore.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I just played it to the end. My ending didn't involve NTR, just her giving the MC a goodbye bang before leaving for good. Emma got what should happen in the end, alone and fucked over. The MC is for sure written as a nit whit with no understanding of social cues, or the opposite sex, which is fine. But to continue the story, it's going to be some difficult writing to make it believable that the MC has learned from his mistakes, and isn't the same clueless idiot.
The side quest cam girl thing had the black dirt bag involved, (what is it with writers thinking that only a black guys knows how to dominate a woman anyway? Like it's only NTR if an over the top musclebound dick-wad stalking black dude is involved...alternate universe I suppose) but I'm assuming the side quest stuff is just non cannon fluff to appease NTR lovers.
I hope next release will give some choices that actually matter though, we'll see in a year or two I guess.

Oct 14, 2018
Honestly been getting a bit dissapointed with the forced sharing and the forced "behind mc's back" scenes that's been getting dumped in here at the end.
It was great before when you got to choose if you wanted the girl to do something with a certain someone else or not, but for whatever reason they just said fuck it and forced it from now on, which especially makes no sense with the choices you might have made in the past. A bit of a let down, imo.

Edit: Well, for me this game ends after MC and "landlady" spend the night at the hotel. Personally you absolutely ruin a game so badly when you get choices, 2-3 times where we get to choose if we want Mia to start thinsg with landman, and even when choosing no every single time, the dev decides to force it to happen at the strip club anyway ? Really dumpstered the game here at the last updates, really a shame.

Last edited:

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
Few hours after finishing the game, I'm still sad with the ending. They fairly represent what an incest relationship could like between young-adult siblings behind parents back. The current ending doesn't give their relationship a justice for me.

I really hope I could see how their romance grows and unfold at their later stages of life. I wish that they have the option to have an ending as lovers that's not a bitter ending. I believe that they can start a relationship again without having MC and Mia not manipulate each other as a start.

They have already got a taste of the emotion as lovers, they just have to nurture it with trust.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 141 Votes