cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is a way to change the relationship between the characters in game and not at the beginning? I have written a word in a bad way
try saveeditor.

But Rape-tag is missing.
mia's case: she agrees to have sex with mc and later with that black dude so no rape.

mc's case: technically yes but he is quite willing participant (and eternal question: can man be raped) when mia tortures him and when mommy fucks him.

mommy's case: sorta when mc tries to fuck her 1st time.

groknatarz

Donor
Apr 29, 2020
Why do you think this needs the rape tag, groknatarz? If you mean the sleep sex, it's already got the sleep sex tag.
Due to the scene were the MC tricks his sisters boyfriend into leaving her blindfolded and chained to the bed. I understand that some might not think this is rape, but I think it is due to the circumstances.

• Angry
Reactions: crookscomp

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Sorry for the silly question. But "Summer with Mia", "Living with Mia", "My sister Mia", all told the exact same story?

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019
Hi, so we are releasing a CONTENT UPDATE for the game. Please re-download the game

CONTENT UPDATE:
(15.05.2020)
976 extra renders
7 updated animations
Fixed the bug where the game would show ADS
Added the option to turn off NTR when starting a new game
Added an option to change relationships mid game in the settings
Added more side stories
Added an option to toggle skipping unseen text in the settings
You can now scroll-back a lot further

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry for the silly question. But "Summer with Mia", "Living with Mia", "My sister Mia", all told the exact same story?
my sister mia (rpgm) is original name before patreon fuck up and then game got renamed to living with mia (rpgm) and then came short lived my summer with mia (renpy) until devs remade lvm (rpgm) to swm (renpy). all 3 full games have same things (swm will have after latest update).

iam start of the game and stuck, just spent 30mins in the bathroom, so no thx, not gonna spend anymore time on this, only reason i gave it so much time, because of EoL . not gonna watch this thread and i wont respond
wrong bathroom, upstairs not downstairs.

Any walkthrough or guide??
no and don't need.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I have started a new game from the beginning and this version is awesome!
this game is very good... and it is fantastic to play again and again

just the end is a little bit sad and the end comes too much early.. because summer is not so short..
i would like to see more of summer days about Mia and the story evolution...

In any case if this is the end...
I really hope to see new episodes that continues the evolution of this great story
EP2) Autumn with Mia:love:
EP3) Winter with Mia:love:
and EP4)
Spring with Mia :love:

thanks to the developers

Dreew

Sep 6, 2017
Hi, so we are releasing a CONTENT UPDATE for the game. Please re-download the game

CONTENT UPDATE: (15.05.2020)
976 extra renders
7 updated animations
Added more side stories
I can't find the link, I really want to play this game without the NTR option.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019

CONTENT UPDATE: (15.05.2020)
976 extra renders
7 updated animations
Added more side stories
full post of incenton
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't find the link, I really want to play this game without the NTR option.
you have to be 10$ patreon to get the version as you can see in the full post i mentioned of incenton, so that is also the reason i think nobody posted the update here

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
My ending... the father dies in a car accident which brings mom mia and mc together for lots of happy sex. ok maybe the dad does not have to die but I just do not see a family thing going or do I? I mean they have all done each other maybe not knowingly but they did. any how I am just glad for a part 2 as I did not care for the ending. They loved each other too much to separate for 2 years.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes