MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
That was the RPGM version, dev didn't do any beast stuff after that.
The ancient times; the good times - when nuns were flying and Inceton characters were horny assholes that just wanted to fuck everything that walked, especially relatives, and the world they inhabited was just as stupid.
For those that don't know - there's a quest in the RPGM version where you play as Mia, after she got cream-pied by MC, and she has to get to the abortion clinic while avoiding pro-life protesters. When she gets there the doctor realizes that she's an idiot and, after giving her plan b, proceeds to "investigate further" by fucking her with a dildo.
No - I did not hallucinate any of this... not even the flying nun

• Haha
Reactions: patrickB and cxx

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
can one turn on the NTR back again after choosing it being off at the beginning? Didn't realise the father would be relevant....
just started the bbq scene.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
any one got the dog patch?
no dog scene on this, you can find it on old betas of lwm (living with mia) before 1.0 and also msm (my sister mia) 1.0 (i posted link to it somewhere on rtm thread (but that is now filled with joncik's spam so you need to search it).

can one turn on the NTR back again after choosing it being off at the beginning? Didn't realise the father would be relevant....
just started the bbq scene.
father isn't relevant, it's just bj and that's it. don't think you can turn it on besides maybe via console or tinkering save.

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
You know what would be fun?
the dad killing himself; and his wife, daughter and son living in guilt their whole llife.
the perfect end that's never gonna happen.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 141 Votes