Summer with Mia [Final Content Update] [Inceton]

Original Size: 3.17 GB
Compressed Size: 696 MB

Win/Linux: - - - -

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I fucked up and my rpy files are downloading as a notepad, how can i change that back to normal?
it doesn't do any harm but if you want then if you use windows then open regedit with admin rights and find .rpy and delete it and reboot and it's back to normal.

Is there any scene with mother?? Or just with sister?
yes there is if mc doesn't interrupt her when she comes to mc's room to do things.

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
whats the new update has to offer? Like do we get new ending with mia? or not? Please some one tell...
From what people told me there is gonna be 2nd game so the end was the actually ending the next hame will take place 2 years after that’s what I was told anyway dunno if it’s true

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019
CONTENT UPDATE
976 extra renders
7 updated animations
Fixed the bug where the game would show ADS
Added the option to turn off NTR when starting a new game
Added an option to change relationships mid game in the settings
Added more side stories
Added an option to toggle skipping unseen text in the settings
You can now scroll-back a lot further

Update the MAC version Please

Reactions: SteveyP and YaBoy
D

Deleted member 1816167

i downloaded this game about a week ago.. is this update just a bug fix or new content update ?

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
CONTENT UPDATE
976 extra renders
7 updated animations
Fixed the bug where the game would show ADS
Added the option to turn off NTR when starting a new game
Added an option to change relationships mid game in the settings
Added more side stories
Added an option to toggle skipping unseen text in the settings
You can now scroll-back a lot further

Update the MAC version Please
That change relationships option in the settings gives me an in game error and will not work

Reactions: dp123

robdabaker

May 29, 2017
I've always been a bit confused with this Renpy switch from RPGM. The RPGM version recently switched to completed as well but it's broken up into Act 1, 2 and 3. Where as this only has one file. Is the Renpy a combination of all three RPGM Act's? In the changelog of the Renpy version I only see mention of Act 1

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I've always been a bit confused with this Renpy switch from RPGM. The RPGM version recently switched to completed as well but it's broken up into Act 1, 2 and 3. Where as this only has one file. Is the Renpy a combination of all three RPGM Act's? In the changelog of the Renpy version I only see mention of Act 1
Basically, yes. This is a combination of all 3 acts of the RPGM version but with updated, better quality renders and animations.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Renpy version has included all 3 acts in one game!
and there are panels that show when the second and third act starts

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Moralistic end... mmm... I'm not sure it is perfect.. because there is also the way of The game of Thrones where Cersei and Jaime Lannister are brother and sister and have also sons...

To my personal opinion the fact that there is only one ending is a limit ...
But i understand that using only one ending is a way to simplify the story..

maybe is perfect for close the story faster but nt perfect for the 2 main paths of the game!

this is a game and not a movie so playng a game with multiple endings should be better!

Anyway:
1) The story and characters are very very good
2) The end is not so perfect for an interactive game playing and leave a lot of interesting paths incomplete
(but this can be correct with a new episode)

the incomplete paths are related with the Mom of Mia that is the Mom of the MC.

anyway:

I hope to see a new episode with the same characters with the evolution of this great story
I think what makes the end of Summer with Mia good, is that it's not the end of the story, but the end of the first game. I don't know what the plan is to for Summer of Mia 2, but the end gives them a chance to make some drastic changes to the characters, which is good for certain characters (looking at you MC). It also opens up the story. Maybe the 2nd game will have multiple routes, or maybe it won't. But the ending to this game opens up the possibilities. That's why I love the ending. I don't know about perfect, but it is one of my favorite endings so far in the VN I've played. It didn't feel rushed. It told the story it wanted to tell, and left room for the 2nd game to do great things.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes