blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
i normally agree 100% but
is Mia even likeable? i prefer every other character so if it affects her i've got just about 0 fucks to give
Can't really answer to that, after i tried echoes of lust (pretty disappointing tbh) i came here to try one of their previous works, but the netorare tag and the fact that is unavoidable killed the interest i had for the game.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
is this sandbox or just choice base game ? and if there is a walkthrough?
View attachment 660912
Choice base. No walkthrough I think.
any scene mia and dad sex?
Yep but I stopped just before the scene. Mia's logic is too wtf for me.
dont recall this being NTR before, what happened?
Side stories and Mia and Dad scene near the end.
Any mom-son sex scene??
Yep
i normally agree 100% but
is Mia even likeable? i prefer every other character so if it affects her i've got just about 0 fucks to give
Yep NTR mainly for Mia afaik.

Reactions: LizardUniverse

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
dont recall this being NTR before, what happened?
it is not ntr mildly sharing etc but poeple here scream it is ntr if they see another dick that is not mc's in one of the holes of the the girls, so yeah to be save it tagged and an option to turn those scenes of was also made, it is not the ntr cucking shit but a scene withe mcs best freiend together etc

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
it is not ntr mildly sharing etc but poeple here scream it is ntr if they see another dick that is not mc's in one of the holes of the the girls, so yeah to be save it tagged and an option to turn those scenes of was also made, it is not the ntr cucking shit but a scene withe mcs best freiend together etc
Sure that's sharing scene but not mildly really. But what about side stories and Mia and dad? I think those are NTR.

murlok

Mar 17, 2018
how to see the new scene I tried a new part but not even way by activating the ntr to see only 1 new scene
is there something to do or not? already start again 5 times and change nothing

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes