Sinsofmyblood

Oct 23, 2018
I keep seeing the ending is sad from people. Is this game worth playing, are we talking Acting Lesson sad or what? If someone dosen't mind private message me what happens in the end.

• Sad
Reactions: Mr. Harper

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
By holding ctrl, you can advance quickly in almost all RenPy games.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Last time I try it don't work.Did he change it for the final version?
new content (same ending still) and sharing and ntr is optional.

yes and no, that depends pov if sees that as a sideeffect of mia being camgirl or don't see.

last version added that.
So time to download the new final version.

Last edited:

Painboy

Dec 2, 2017
Hm, I still feel somewhat mixed about this game (render quality and diversity of scenes aside, which is pretty good). Overall I just struggle to like Mia's character and the inconsistent writing for her doesn't help either. At one moment she is your clichee bimbo blonde who is just happily taken advantage off by anyone, the next time she acts as a genuine and caring love interest for the MC, but due to some of her prior actions it is somewhat hard to accept her as such (at least for me). The ending tho ... it certainly helped in that regard and tbh does make me curious to see how they will takle the next chapter. I just hope that the proposed time jump allows her to develop more of a personality (and a braincell or two). So far tho I think that Emma is easily the most interesting girl this game has to offer, in a way she is a more devious version of the MC. She should definitely make a return.

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
I was really liking this game until it seemed like I was going to be forced to watch Mia fuck her dad. not even a choice it was, Hey you can't fuck your brother right now, go fuck your dad instead. not even an option to say nah don't want to do that

Reactions: Ggwpglhf

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i downloaded this game about a week ago.. is this update just a bug fix or new content update ?
new content (same ending still) and sharing and ntr is optional.

did that black guy really fucked Mia in main story? or are those side stories just some "IF" things?
yes and no, that depends pov if sees that as a sideeffect of mia being camgirl or don't see.

Last time I try it don't work.Did he change it for the final version?
last version added that.

Pudding69

Dec 27, 2018
I didn't play the game but i used unrean, scene where black guy fucked both mom and Mia was so good, i hope they will add more scenes like that

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes