linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Mia and dad NTR, what scene are you guys talking about, the one in the strip club? Believe me, i hate NTR as much as some of you, but if that is the scene you guys are talking, it isnt a heavy NTR.

sam13

May 25, 2017
it is the same story that rpgm ? or there is difference ? i see it s rewritten for a lot but animation ?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
The ending was disappointing, especially, since it wasn't somehow "earned" by decisions. If this was a game where you had real options, I am sure the ending would have been different. :confused:
But the females were looking very gorgeous, especially Mia and her mom! :love: And many scenes where very hot, too! :love:
But the best was, compared to the rpgm version, that there were no memory leak induced crashes. (y)

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
ok so. this new update, all i am interested is the camgirl side mission NTR thingy, is it already finished?

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I've got a question if mc doesn't show any interest in mother, does Mia become MC's girlfriend and she won't leave?

Brutos#174

Oct 29, 2017
I do not hope that it was the End, the Game has to Continue right after this End, the Game offers a lot of Potential, I very much hope that the Dev. sees it too, Please Continue..........

Reactions: danial74

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I do not hope that it was the End, the Game has to Continue right after this End, the Game offers a lot of Potential, I very much hope that the Dev. sees it too, Please Continue..........
Summer with mia 2 its already in the works according to the Dev, will take place 2 years after the first.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Can't really answer to that, after i tried echoes of lust (pretty disappointing tbh) i came here to try one of their previous works, but the netorare tag and the fact that is unavoidable killed the interest i had for the game.
Check out the latest version's changelog. It's not unavoidable anymore.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
unavoidable netorare? No thanks.
There is no unavoidable NTR. There is an option in the beginning of the game to turn off "NTR" scenes. In case you're curious what scenes get disabled. There are 2 scenes where the MC willingly shares or blackmails Mia into giving his best friend Sam a BJ. There is another scene where Emma blackmails MC's dad to have sex with Mia on stage. But since Mia has fallen in love with the MC at that point, she doesn't do it, and just gives him a HJ. Oh, I almost forgot one. Early on, Mia gives her dad a BJ. Other than that, there is no NTR. The side stories, which are not canon, can be easily avoided. If you don't play the side stories, you will never see NTR. To make it clearer. If you hit "Start" at the top of the main menu, you will never see the NTR scenes in the side stories. Those scenes are more like fantasy/alternate universe scenes.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Some people say bad ending.. As my big 6'2" 295 lb ass sits here wiping tears from my eyes I have to say they don't know what they are talking about. Magnifico!! **stands up and claps** Truly Magnifico!!

After 112 pages of critiques and observations I feel no need to add to them.. Summer with Mia II ........ I can hardly wait.

**looks around empty upstairs bonus room and sheepishly sits back down in front of computer**

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes