sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Tthanks for the info, for those spoilers the mc doesen't sound like a great guy to play as.
He really isn't. He's a selfish asshole who only cares about his pleasure and he doesn't care who's feelings he hurts (though there is a hint of him growing up before the end). It's why I love the ending. It's not a "bad" ending for him (maybe a little sad), but it sets him up for redemption in the next game (hopefully).

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Have to give props for the number of scenes here, but the game felt like it was undecided whether it wanted to be a straight-up fuckfest or a heartfelt romance story. Enjoyed the playthrough, but not sure whether a sequel is necessary, it seemed like it was running out of ideas in this game itself. If it's purely a financial-based decision, since this is their main money-maker, then it's understandable.

I had to go into the scripts and batch-delete all the fade and dissolve transitions, though. Disabling the option to remove transitions in the settings is not a great move, especially when they're used nonstop.

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
i wish there is more to it i feel really sad that the ending turned out to be such
there should atleast be a better ending where they stay together
or a squeal for the game

Voidstep

Jan 2, 2018
Does anyone know why animations in this game dont repeat itself ? they all last 1-2 secs and then stop.

Aug 17, 2019
For a pretty cliche setup it's implemented pretty well, the scenes are pretty well done, and I appreciate the dev adding a no NTR mode for those of us who think one dick in a game is enough, even if it was kind of sloppily implemented. That said, I have a lot of issues with the game. There is no real feeling of agency for the player beyond the occasional "will you fuck this character in a way that will have no impact on the story, yes or no?" even when there are scenes where you really, really wish you had a choice. I also feel like I'd enjoy the game a lot more if every character wasn't a complete nymphomaniacal asshole with the intellegence of a carrot. Also I fucking hate characters like Emma.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes