a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Olivercorla and @Louie rementizo

Please ask and answer in English not Filipino please because this is an English speaking board/site.

"Mangyaring magtanong at sumagot sa Ingles dahil ito ay isang board / site na nagsasalita ng Ingles."

reyes9225

Dec 24, 2017
Hey guys, I’m stuck on the part where I need to enter the password of her phone? Any ideas? I’m sooo confused

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hey guys Im new here lol, do any of you guys know the passcode to mia's phone lol? Im so confused
I really think you are a troll but just in case you are not, all you have to do is look at each page including the top of this one and the code is there.

Reactions: Centurion

reyes9225

Dec 24, 2017
I really think you are a troll but just in case you are not, all you have to do is look at each page including the top of this one and the code is there.
Oops my bad! Thanks anyways.

Drgnlvr526

Nov 9, 2017
I downloaded the update and my save file instantly has error then I tried restarting and after I input my name it freezes anyone else have this issue?

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
tiki taka barcelona :closedeyesmile:

Still no updates for this one or rpgm one..

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
och wished I could in the game purely and this useless piece of crap hit by mc in the face over and over again when I already see how to be treated by his sister like the last dirt this damn loser then I want to hit him in the face if he has no idea what he should do with the sex film of his sister I want him

right back in the face beating the same when the home comes with emma and his sister him right back as a piece of dirt and he treated himself let's get back to it for so much stupidity why can not there even be a mc who still has his eggs? and not always like a fucking pussy insulting everyone and pushing around?

and then that is called pretty much anyone that is so stupid and kills any mood and yes I know it's because of the cartridge shit but there must be something better asl to call everyone just one when na and non and none are gone and none is not there comes the puke

D

Deleted member 541194

Mia has a perfect body but a horrible face, her mother a perfect face but too skinny.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
i've read the thread, and I know the phone password from here, but where in the game is it actually found? did I miss something in the game, or am I trying to go into the phone too early and I'll have access to it later in the normal course of the game? unfortunately I didn't see that answer when searching.

Last edited:

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
i've read the thread, and I know the phone password from here, but where in the game is it actually found? did I miss something in the game, or am I trying to go into the phone too early and I'll have access to it later in the normal course of the game? unfortunately I didn't see that answer when searching.
It's not in the game, the dev assumed all of us are l33t h4x0r ph0n3 j4ck3rs

Reactions: grapedog
3.60 star(s) 141 Votes