Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
So is this like part 3 of the Mia saga ? or an alternate reality ? I liked where chapter two ended, just wish there would have been more with mom... does this version have that ?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Where was the bestiality that the Mia series was so famous for ? I got the message when looking at the brother's computer that doing so would show bestiality, but all I remember was Mia seeing a couple of images on the PC about it.

Later on she got licked by a german shepard while being stuck in a bush, but that was it... is that what the big deal was about ? or did I miss something ? I know she adopts the dog that saves her from the rapists, but she never does anything with it...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this is new version of my sister mia (which still isn't finished)made with renpy and bestiality and incest were removed quite a while ago since patron is pretty much against those.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if it isn't posted to here then not yet besides patreons.

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
I SALUTE ALL PATREONS WHO STAY STRONG ON BEASTIALITY AND INCEST, even if it is by providing a separate fix/mod.
You da real MVP

Reactions: Paprika

MisterPervy

Feb 1, 2018
Is the walkthrough for "My Sister Mia" the same for this version, or is there a new walkthrough for this version of the game?

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
this guy is milking it so hard...
If this dev was only developing this one game that has very small updates each month, sure I can see the argument of "milking." But the perspective is this dev is working on multiple projects. Working on 2-3 games at the same time is very ambitious. There is only so much time in a month so splitting your time between multiple games is probably not the best idea, but I don't agree he's milking yet. If the total amount of combined work he puts out between all his projects starts to decrease, then I can support the argument of milking.

For this dev you have to remember people who do support him, are supporting the development of multiple games, not just one.

MoiBis

May 26, 2017
That was a great update! As great as the last Twilight film, you spend some time enjoying the flow of the story, how everything unfurls, even if it is not the most believable, and right when it starts to get very interesting, what do you know, it was all a fucking dream, and nothing happened at all in real life. What a great update indeed...

Reactions: Theballs
3.60 star(s) 141 Votes