supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
That was a great update! As great as the last Twilight film, you spend some time enjoying the flow of the story, how everything unfurls, even if it is not the most believable, and right when it starts to get very interesting, what do you know, it was all a fucking dream, and nothing happened at all in real life. What a great update indeed...
I used to read Word Up! magazine

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Incest removed. Oh well I guess this game is ruined. Don't know why he could not have just done an incest patch like many other people are doing.

Feyrs

Apr 11, 2018
It is not really removed doh, YOU assign what they are. Like you start the game and images of the characters pop up, and then you type in SISTER, MOTHER, FATHER, or well, stepsister etc. So it is only removed by a technicality :p

Also! where are the sleeping pills mah mom promised meh? Gimme mah sleepping pills pretty plz? :D

Feyrs

Apr 11, 2018
I so hope it keeps the those couple days of tease and denial going from the other game '-' das would be so damn hawt... I wanna see another total derailment like that due to unrestricted desires :p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
rpgm moved faster cuz he didn't have so many irons in fire aka not so many games in production than has now.

Nov 25, 2017
To those who have played My Sister Mia, what does letting Sam keep the video entail? What happens when you have him delete it?

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
To those who have played My Sister Mia, what does letting Sam keep the video entail? What happens when you have him delete it?
> Let him keep it
Nah bro, I got some other movies to watch hehe
> Don't let him keep it
Fuck you selfish asshole, I don't want to watch movies with you

elud

Mar 7, 2018
I downloaded and cant start new game. Only shows Initial picture ( with text Mia, your...)after you choose your name. Cant move forward or skip. Can roll back though.
Anyone knows what might cause this? I can play other ren'py games without any problems.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes