Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Let me tell you another game I like it a lot (maybe you have played it) "Zoe's Temptations".
I played that one a long time ago... Liked it, but the treatment of her female love interest..was disappointing for me (Sorry I can not remember her name). Also the blackmail by dr was ugh... but in general I enjoyed it.

Jetse

Apr 22, 2020
The blackmail
I played that one a long time ago... Liked it, but the treatment of her female love interest..was disappointing for me (Sorry I can not remember her name). Also the blackmail by dr was ugh... but in general I enjoyed it.
The b
The blackmail with dr. is just 2 times, so for me it's ok and the love with the daughter of the man who is the lover of her mother (yes, I explained like this to assure there is no incest......xddddd) is one of my favourite parts, but I understand everybody has here own interests or tastes.
In general I like Zoe's for the reasons I have explained before: good story, interesting development of the story, good renders and animations and sex scenes (F/M, F/F, F/Beast,....).
Right now I am having a really good time with a game you recommend me "City of broken dreams". Has all the things I want to be in a game, so many thanks!:love::love:

Jetse

Apr 22, 2020
more sex content yes but those were just sidequests (explained earlier on this thread by yours truly) and random encounters (unless finds old enuf version where is bestiality).
Thanks for the quick answer
If I inderstand it, there are more SQ's but those only add sex scenes to the game, nothing in the story isn't?
If it's like this doesn't interest me enough.....

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
The blackmail with dr. is just 2 times, so for me it's ok and the love with the daughter of the man who is the lover of her mother (yes, I explained like this to assure there is no incest......xddddd) is one of my favourite parts, but I understand everybody has here own interests or tastes.
Make no mistake, I liked the game a lot. Just those two points was bit of a downer, but game was still good.

This is the first game, where I actually rooted for a full on lesbian relationship. I can not remember how it ended, but at some stage, they mind-fucked the daughter(?)..that changed her competely. I did not like that.

But game was still awesome.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for the quick answer
If I inderstand it, there are more SQ's but those only add sex scenes to the game, nothing in the story isn't?
If it's like this doesn't interest me enough.....
nothing to mainstory but still some of mc's sidequests are stories itself.

Will the newest version also be uploaded for Macs?
if you don't want to see mia'a sidequests more then no need to wait updated to be uploaded.

Feb 15, 2019
nothing to mainstory but still some of mc's sidequests are stories itself.

if you don't want to see mia'a sidequests more then no need to wait updated to be uploaded.
The version I’m playing still has the random ad pop ups, which I think has been fixed in the most recent patch, so I was hoping that that had been released for Mac.

Jetse

Apr 22, 2020
Make no mistake, I liked the game a lot. Just those two points was bit of a downer, but game was still good.

This is the first game, where I actually rooted for a full on lesbian relationship. I can not remember how it ended, but at some stage, they mind-fucked the daughter(?)..that changed her competely. I did not like that.

But game was still awesome.
It was the first for me too. The part where the daughter was mind-fucked annoying me a little but at the same time I was doing all the quests in the "magic lands" so it pass quickly.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
How many endings are there? Mine was pretty fucking sad if im honest XD. I definitely want a better one so how many are there and how do I get them?

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
there is only one ending
Yea just saw that going back in the forum. Thats really disappointing. I'm curious to know why the dev is doin a sequel game instead of just finishing the story. Mixed feelings on the game in general. Didn't really enjoy this update in all honesty. Yea is was great MC got to bang the mom or whatever but I didn't really like Emma's character in this update. I actually liked Emma early on I didn't think she would be the one to try and blackmail the MC. Hopefully the next game is good and we can end of with Mia!!

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Yea just saw that going back in the forum. Thats really disappointing. I'm curious to know why the dev is doin a sequel game instead of just finishing the story. Mixed feelings on the game in general. Didn't really enjoy this update in all honesty. Yea is was great MC got to bang the mom or whatever but I didn't really like Emma's character in this update. I actually liked Emma early on I didn't think she would be the one to try and blackmail the MC. Hopefully the next game is good and we can end of with Mia!!
i guess they decided to split it into 2 parts because they did not want the file size to be massive . plus this whole game was 3 whole games in the rpgmv version . i assume part 2 will be as big as this game or bigger.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
i guess they decided to split it into 2 parts because they did not want the file size to be massive . plus this whole game was 3 whole games in the rpgmv version . i assume part 2 will be as big as this game or bigger.
Oh wow didn't think the rpgm version was that big so is it basically Living with Mia with RenPy? So is the main story the same between the two?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Oh wow didn't think the rpgm version was that big so is it basically Living with Mia with RenPy? So is the main story the same between the two?
yes but the writing is better in this version . but the rpgm version had more sidequests,funny npcs and collectibles

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
rpgm lvm all acts is ~5GB so around half of what adventures of willy d is.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
yes but the writing is better in this version . but the rpgm version had more sidequests,funny npcs and collectibles
So would you recommend giving it a shot? Might try it sometime. Not the biggest fan of rpgms but might give it a shot

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 141 Votes