Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
thats sad :( but why then a multiple endings tag ?

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
i think he mean that the tag is wrong and not acctualy right is with this game

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
i think he mean that the tag is wrong and not acctualy right is with this game
I know, the tag is there nonetheless and it was never updated. That happens quite a bit on here. It was however part of the original direction this game/VN was suppose to have gone in. That's what happens when a dev ends up going through multiple writers. The idea of how something first began becomes a confused mess is the typical end result. It's not even a sandbox either for that matter. The blackmail and ntr really isn't a thing anymore either and quite a few other tags this game was going to contain in the over arching theme.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
yeah that is sad i saw that on many games now i just hoped for another ending because i like the game

Reactions: Garnizone

Jetse

Apr 22, 2020
yeah that is sad i saw that on many games now i just hoped for another ending because i like the game
Another sad person in the collection....
Come here and cry with us a little if you want. That is the first game that makes me feel so sad when ends

Jetse

Apr 22, 2020
I know, the tag is there nonetheless and it was never updated. That happens quite a bit on here. It was however part of the original direction this game/VN was suppose to have gone in. That's what happens when a dev ends up going through multiple writers. The idea of how something first began becomes a confused mess is the typical end result. It's not even a sandbox either for that matter. The blackmail and ntr really isn't a thing anymore either and quite a few other tags this game was going to contain in the over arching theme.
Yes, the tags "multiple endings" and "sandbox" hasn't sense in this game.
The rest of the tags more or less......I don't want to start a discussion about ntr now....

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Yes, the tags "multiple endings" and "sandbox" hasn't sense in this game.
The rest of the tags more or less......I don't want to start a discussion about ntr now....
No need to, was just pointing out how so many things that were originally being developed in this game got shitcanned all cause the new writer had "artistic differences" with what the previous writers had made it out to be. I had a problem with that when all of that finally got revealed and I still have a problem with it. But oh well, will just sit back and watch this devolve into another generic harem VN when the sequel starts getting turned out. If it's too boring, i'll likely just drop it at that point.

Jetse

Apr 22, 2020
No need to, was just pointing out how so many things that were originally being developed in this game got shitcanned all cause the new writer had "artistic differences" with what the previous writers had made it out to be. I had a problem with that when all of that finally got revealed and I still have a problem with it. But oh well, will just sit back and watch this devolve into another generic harem VN when the sequel starts getting turned out. If it's too boring, i'll likely just drop it at that point.
Sorry for the question it is with good intentions.
How have you this information? It is just curiosity, I am a newbie in this forum and games....

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Sorry for the question it is with good intentions.
How have you this information? It is just curiosity, I am a newbie in this forum and games....
The said writer in question brought this information up many months ago in this very thread. I wished them well with the direction they intend to take the game in but I really don't hold out much hope at this point considering how they already butchered some of the characters' personalities in the last third of the game compared to how they were originally from how the previous writers had already established them. If you ever find the time to go through the thread, feel free to look for those posts.

Jetse

Apr 22, 2020
The said writer in question brought this information up many months ago in this very thread. I wished them well with the direction they intend to take the game in but I really don't hold out much hope at this point considering how they already butchered some of the characters' personalities in the last third of the game compared to how they were originally from how the previous writers had already established them. If you ever find the time to go through the thread, feel free to look for those posts.
In this thread or in the RPGM thread?

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
See, I disagree with you about Mia.

She was never a bimbo. Every single time(Except the Dr. visit...WTF) she figured out all the MC's tricks by herself. So she likes sex a lot. A very important point. Like almost every brother and sister relationship in the world it's a love hate relationship (Or any siblings for that matter).

She is the opposite of stupid IMO. That is why I like her. I also don't think she minds that much if she get's tricked, since she love the sex. It's more the idea that she was tricked then the actual sex that made her mad.

So his initial exploits, she was angry about her brother tricking her into sex, but also not angry since she enjoys sex and she still loves her brother (As a brother, nothing romantic at the time). Over time she started enjoying their sex more and more and as things tend to go, her feelings for him start to grow until such time that she fell for him completely.

In truth, the MC also fell for her...he just had to go duck his mom and fuck it all up!!
Would have been nice to have an alternate non-canon ending where mc doesn't try to seduce the mother and have a better ending with Mia.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry but maybe I do not understand the question....if it us if the drug dealer appears in SwM the answer is no.
Maybe I may play it in RPGM if it has much more content
more sex content yes but those were just sidequests (explained earlier on this thread by yours truly) and random encounters (unless finds old enuf version where is bestiality).

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
more sex content yes but those were just sidequests (explained earlier on this thread by yours truly) and random encounters (unless finds old enuf version where is bestiality).
Ohhhhhh where is that ??? Bestiality ????

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes