thug73

Jan 20, 2017
As mentioned by a couple of people above, the current "final" version is missing some files. Perhaps they did exist in early releases and some people might still have a copy of them?

Two files I've come across as missing are:

images/anim/ss_mia_maid_bbj.webm
images/anim/ss_mia_maid_cg.webm

Cheers,

Thug

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I must say that i'm dissapointed, after first half of the game suddenly characters find a little bit of brain and coinscence which causes a ton of drama based on their actions when they were brainless. Not only it doesn't make much sense, but also stops the story from progressing. Story progression was just paused for half of the game just to quickly develop characters which were neglected so far and then the game just ended abruptly without getting to any conclusion other than adding some more unnecessary drama.

Reactions: Garnizone

Meh1969

Oct 11, 2018
By the way, Emma is not the bitch that most of you have made her out to be. For the most part, we have all known an Emma or had an Emma in our lives. She is as pivotal to the overall story line as any other character.
We've all known manipulative sociopaths? (hate to admit I had a LTR with one)

IMO (I have no problem stating that it is my own opinion, unlike your editorial) Emma needs to spend some quality time as Godzilla's sex toy.

Maybe I have some issues with sub-human scum thriving and profiting by blackmail and coercion. Hashtag: Deep Thoughts

Last edited:

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
i get that somewhat when you turn on t he ntr content you'll be cuck by whoever is with the sister but how bout the mother? will the husband also be cuck by somebody? if turn the ntr content mode, will the MC be the one doing the cucking?

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes